• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Are you upset?

Everyone knew this would be the case because of the lack of bezels. My Note was smaller than a plus.

Not upset just a little disappointed. Obviously we all knew the X would be smaller than the Plus versions, but I didn’t realize it’s basically a stretched out 6/7. I will wait until release day to make a final decision. As a plus user, I’ve gotten used to having a larger phone. Plenty of space to type with two hands, and a larger viewing footprint. My wife on the other hand is excited because she now gets the Plus features on a smaller phone

Huh?

The GM has been out to developers since the day of the event, even earlier actually as it got leaked.

I’ve been running it since, no issues. It’s the same build that’s releasing today.

Do some research.

Why would you download the developer edition when the official one comes out today?

The thing that gets me is that the + still has more viewing real estate than the X. Mulling over what's going to be more important to me, the viewing of my content or the features of the X.

The thing that gets me is that the + still has more viewing real estate than the X. Mulling over what's going to be more important to me, the viewing of my content or the features of the X.

All of this ^

I have a bold prediction that in 10-15 years, we'll mostly fully operate off of watches instead of phones. Phones were a commodity some 10-15 years ago especially with all the features, now we phased out PCs at home. Watches will likely be a bit larger in size and will become more of a mainstay. What you guys think?

That
The GM(Gold Master) that was released on the day of the event is usually the same one the public sees so technically they're running the official one.
If it isn't coming from Apple notifying me, I'm not downloading it. Every time I download the unofficial one its buggy as hell.

That

If it isn't coming from Apple notifying me, I'm not downloading it. Every time I download the unofficial one its buggy as hell.

Word, I have no problem waiting another week and a half since I already waited since June.

Plus that time peoples phones were being bricked and they had to pull it. I'll wait for some people to do it first and report back.

That

I have been running iOS 11 public beta since July. After public beta 5/6 there were practically no bugs and as more betas released it just got better. GM is the same thing as the apple notified version.

What everyone should want is iOS 11.1. Now that will fix any random bugs.

If it ain't an automatic watch then I don't want to know about it. I'm always rocking a timeles time piece.

Where's the best place to review the 8?

Not sold on the 10, Can't justify dropping a band on a phone that I won't get til December-ish and will be looking to get rid of within 9 months.

been on ios 11 since the first beta. now that the GM is out it’s pretty damn nice. some much needed changes and a bunch of little changes that are hardly noticeable. the new control center is by far the best new feature

Why would you download the developer edition when the official one comes out today?

it's not the developer edition, it's the same version being released today.

GM = golden master = todays release to the public is what 'developers' (aka anyone with access to google) got a week ago.

Back
Top Bottom