• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
whats wrong with your s8? I love my s8+. got sick of my iphone
To big, started slowing down, gets hot, phone isn't as durable as my iPhone 5 which I never wanted to leave. However I washed it by accident then waited for the 6 and was disappointed. The phone also doesn't have a well built OS either, it has a lot of bugs in it because of cutting corners. My mistake I have the 7, I got it after switching to Verzion. I had the 6 on ATT then we switched to Verizon and got a free 7.

I wonder if you can have the same functionality as the double tap home button on current iPhones. I assume that will be replaced with the swipe from the top down.

To big, started slowing down, gets hot, phone isn't as durable as my iPhone 5 which I never wanted to leave. However I washed it by accident then waited for the 6 and was disappointed. The phone also doesn't have a well built OS either, it has a lot of bugs in it because of cutting corners. My mistake I have the 7, I got it after switching to Verzion. I had the 6 on ATT then we switched to Verizon and got a free 7.

Might be just your phone cause my s8+ has none of those problems. :lol: OS on it runs just fine as well.

My 5s still runs like a champ though. My 6s bugs out a lot which is ironic.

Might be just your phone cause my s8+ has none of those problems. :lol: OS on it runs just fine as well.

My 5s still runs like a champ though. My 6s bugs out a lot which is ironic.
Yeah man I mispoke I don't have the 8 I have the 7. Man it hurt my heart DEEPLY when the 5 got washed. I still use it for non phone features, IMO it was the best phone I ever had.

Back
Top Bottom