• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Face ID :pimp:

Apple ID flawless w/ Apple Pay, also works flawlessly with Schwab mobile app I use, but for some reason success rate only about 60% when using it to unlock my phone. Idk what's up with that.

They raised the price of the regular phones $50? Lolololol
Still cheaper than my S8, bye bye Samsung. I'm coming home Apple. I'm coming home.
tenor (2).gif

Apple uses some beautiful language to describe their phones. Man I feel like cuttin' a check for myself.
All in all I'm more excited about the next gen iPad Pros now after seeing this X. Lemme get the Pro X

iPhone 8 for the brokebois all real ones gonna be on the X my guy
I was good on the iPhone 7 but I will let the wife rock with that and I will get that X. Been impatiently waiting ever since I got my S8 to replace it.

Last edited:
They've already got our fingerprints, our voice is programmed to Siri's memory. Minus Whale get the facial recognition.

"It learns who you are" >D

Words mean something.

they say one unlock is all the chicks that wear too much make up are gonna get
Dudes reached out to Apple and told him look by side chicks been tricking me using my thumb print to break into my phone while I sleep. Apple said lets try FaceID to help you guys out.

I was good on the iPhone 8 but I will let the wife rock with that and I will get that X. Been impatiently waiting ever since I got my S8 to replace it.

whats wrong with your s8? I love my s8+. got sick of my iphone

Back
Top Bottom