Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Can someone recommend a battery case for the 7+? I'm looking to get one and have done a search for best brands, but I'm still skeptical based on some Amazon reviews.

Mcdodo. Thinner than mophie, bigger battery than mophie, and uses lightning cable, and cheaper than mophie (got mine for 59.99).

I have the 256GB iPhone 7 and I still have 198 GB of free space available. :lol:

I don't think I need anymore than 256GB at any given moment.

-Drew

So my iPhone 6plus got wet .. now my phone thinks there's head phones plugged in . So does it just need to dry out more ?
Mine never got wet but this has happened to me before

It would eventually fix it self, but connecting to itunes always fixed it right away for some weird reason lol

use a Q-tip with most of the fuzz off into the headphone jack hole

that has worked in the past for me

The thing I hate about new iphone releases is that I have to buy new cables to charge the phone.

Anyone know if this iphone 8 only WIRELESS CHARGING?

apple got my money..... unless att is doing a buy back program that 256 is mine all cash homie no contract.

unless they wanna take this 7 plus up off me then sign me up.....

They do. You need that plus the charging pad. It's expensive and both sold separate.

I'll look up the Mcdodo.

You need a charging pad for the case?

Maybe the plus is different because my brother you guys hook it up in the lightning port

The thing I hate about new iphone releases is that I have to buy new cables to charge the phone.

Anyone know if this iphone 8 only WIRELESS CHARGING?

Huh? They have been using lighting cables since the 5 and every device comes with cables and a cube.

Either way

If it's wireless charging, you're gonna have to buy the pad or whatever they use to wireless charge. You know damn well they aren't including that with the phone

For $1000 these should atleast come with AirPods IMO

For a $1000 it better be coming with a charging pad and airpods. Would be a great way to push the phone as a truly wireless device. But this is apple so yeah...they won't miss a opportunity to make a extra buck.

I just think it's time now with the wireless headphones and we should be getting them with the flagship phone

Won't happen but it makes sense for them to do it

That would be insane if it's wireless charging and they don't include anything to charge it with.

Was having problems with my 5s camera so I went to the Apple Store. Dude ran a few tests and couldn't find out what was wrong so he gave me a new 5s to replace mine. Didn't expect that at all :pimp:

Apple's giving away the 5s at this point, they'd rather offload the rest of whatever stock they still have left than fix yours.

That would be insane if it's wireless charging and they don't include anything to charge it with.

Was having problems with my 5s camera so I went to the Apple Store. Dude ran a few tests and couldn't find out what was wrong so he gave me a new 5s to replace mine. Didn't expect that at all :pimp:

Did you have Apple Care warranty?

The camera on my 6s Plus is like shaky if that makes any sense. It's hard to take a pic that in focus. Anyone ever experience that?

hmmmmm
my regular 5 button been a lil wonky
did u have to pay???

Nope. My camera was just showing a black image, so he ran diagnostics to see if it was a hardware or software issue. Then he reset and updated my phone (was on 9.3). Couldn't figure it out so he just gave me a new 5s and they kept my old one. It might be different for you since that's physical damage. Worth a shot though I was in and out in like 15 min. I made a genius appointment, if not the queue is always like 1-2 hours

Back
Top Bottom