Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone have pics of the new gray 5s compared to the the 5 black?
I really loved the 5 black and would rather get the 5 if the space gray is not on par to my liking

I had a feeling the gold wouldn't be easy to come by. I haven't kept up with the ordering, but is it on backorder or straight sold out. To those who got through on the gold model congrats, you going to have a commodity in your hands until apple can increase the supply.

Just a heads up for SF heads, Apple store downtown is out of gold but has stock of the rest. My girl just got me a iPhone 5S and said it was a 15 minute wait. Might sell out later in the day but from what she said, they have a good stock right now.

i'm too old to be camping out for ****. people spending days on end camping? they don't have jobs? :lol:

i'm cool with the 2 weeks wait and the convenience of having it delivered to my doorstep.

I don't understand why people don't just preorder it online instead of waiting hours on line at stores to hopefully get what u want
Instant gratification. I ordered online and won't be getting it for days. Those who waited in line will get it the same day.

i'm too old to be camping out for ****. people spending days on end camping? they don't have jobs? :lol:

i'm cool with the 2 weeks wait and the convenience of having it delivered to my doorstep.
I know someone who requested the day off to try and cop.

Are lines that bad? My dad literally went to the ATT store this morning and was able to just walk in and get one. They were out of 16GB ones by the time he got there though.

Gold is kinda whack.

If it were gold with a black housing. 
sick.gif
 Dudes would get body bagged.

wait... they still have upgrades with tmobile? :x

Its not like 2 year contract term upgrade, in the sense of the wait and no contract thing. I believe you can "upgrade" any time as long as the current device you have is paid of or it was byod. Or your part of the jump program they offer for 10 bucks which doubles as a early phone swap or "upgrade" and insruance. So they have upgrades in a different fashion, just got my 32 GB space grey email now the waiting game.

I think of all these "early or yearly upgrade" programs from TMobile, ATT and VZW are like "leasing" your phone.

That pic of the gold phone in the Verge review is the best I have seen. I almost wish I waited.....but whatever.

How much can I sell an HTC one for?

I may get one of these after seeing my brothers that I just copped for him.

Space gray is sick

For the AT&T folks, is the AT&T next worth it?

I'm currently outta my contract, with a 4, unlimited data with a plan that has an employee discount so I pay 70 bucks a month.

Should I just fork over the $300 for the 32GB and sign for an additional 2 year contract (unlimited data will still be grand fathered in right?) or do the additional $32.00 a month? I'll stick with the 5S for a while seeing as i still have the 4 as long as it doesnt crap out on me.

I am extremely happy with my 5. Anyone really notice a difference with the 5s?

They said in reviews that there is hardly a major difference with the obvious being the scanner. But what the Verge review said I agree. With the faster processor, it opens things up for better apps in the future that is something that the 5S will only be able to handle, depending on the app of course. This is obvious for all older iPhones but when the 6 comes out, the 5 will be really obsolete and the 5S will still be a good phone.

Upgrade eligible.. gonna wait for my gold iphone to become available first cause i gotta get the guap too

For the AT&T folks, is the AT&T next worth it?

I'm currently outta my contract, with a 4, unlimited data with a plan that has an employee discount so I pay 70 bucks a month.

Should I just fork over the $300 for the 32GB and sign for an additional 2 year contract (unlimited data will still be grand fathered in right?) or do the additional $32.00 a month? I'll stick with the 5S for a while seeing as i still have the 4 as long as it doesnt crap out on me.

I'm in the same situation and basically I traded in my 4 and got the lease plan. My unlimited data transferred. With the way they're rolling out iPhones, it's likely that I'll upgrade next year but this pricing makes it semi decent.

Just got word from this at the Apple store for people that have the iPhone already. You can return it within 14 days even after it has been opened to get the gold one if it is in stock. Sort of makes me feel better if I want to change colors within then.

Back
Top Bottom