Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
What do people think of the option to make monthly payments on your phone instead of paying the total sum upfront? I didn't know AT&T did it but I don't trust it.

Gold iPhone 5S is 14-28 days shipping, black is 3-7 days and silver is 1-3 days

Let's see use 10% of my check to buy a iphone or 60%, what don't you trust? You were making monthly payments before except it was already included in your phone plan. Now they separated the actual phone cost from the phone plan and your bill is lower. :lol: people think T Mobile and AT&T are doing something new but they aren't

Lmaoooooooo how the hell does the apple store only got 4 iphones

I'm convinced that Apple just withheld supply to create more buzz. :lol:

No ******g way that they came ill-prepared for this launch. I mean how was the dude that was FIRST in line at the Apple store in NY not even able to purchase the exact model that he wanted? :lol:

On another note, anyone else who ordered from T-mobile.com not get their EIP e-mails yet? :nerd:
It seems like this whole ordeal is even messing up with their e-mail delivery.

-Drew

Last edited:
I'm 10th in line at my local Verizon store so hopefully I can get a 32gb silver. Honestly I'll take a 32gb in whatever color they have.

Easy purchase at my nearest AT&T corporate store.

32GB Black 5S 
pimp.gif
 . And Black was actually the only color they had in stock. White/Silver & Gold are pretty scarce right now.

Last edited:
Posting from the 5s, coming from a galaxy nexus:

-extremely smooth, like extremely. Joint is butter
-typing on NT is super quick, it was laggy as hell on the nexus
-full LTE bars
-space grey is actually really noticeable
-camera is super good
-I love iOS 7

Gallery Place Chinatown in DC only had the black one

I was like 8th in line

I can’t figure out the fingerprint thing -___-

Lmaoooooooo how the hell does the apple store only got 4 iphones
I'm convinced that Apple just withheld supply to create more buzz.
laugh.gif

No ******g way that they came ill-prepared for this launch. I mean how was the dude that was FIRST in line at the Apple store in NY not even able to purchase the exact model that he wanted?
laugh.gif

On another note, anyone else who ordered from T-mobile.com not get their EIP e-mails yet?
nerd.gif

-Drew
I got my 2 EIP emails immediately last night, so you may want to call them.

This AM I woke up expecting to see 2 emails about my 2 separate orders, but I only had 1 for my wife's gold joint.  Needless to say I was tight.  
laugh.gif
  I thought my order didn't go through, but it didn't make sense b/c I got an EIP email and my bank account was already charged.  Ended up calling them and it indeed went through--just didn't get an email for it.  

Oddly enough, my phone should ship today, but my wife's gold is still processing and I ordered them literally 3 minutes apart.  Crazy how low supplies were for the gold.  

Anyone have any issues with updating songs on OS7. So far everything has been running decent for what it's worth on my Iphone 4 but I tried to upload a video and it iTunes literally took all my songs and made them unplayable and for whatever reason, I cannot upload any videos that I didn't buy on iTune.

Went to apple store on west 14th street in nyc straight after work. Got there about 6:40 Thursday evening. Was 10th in line. The line didn't start gettin long till early hours of the morning. The store had no gold sprint iPhones, and only 7 gold AT&T iPhones all 64gb, I got the last one. No tmobile or factory unlocked iPhones. A lot of people were upset at the no factory unlocked annoucment, lol. Very few verizon phones, they gave a limit of two iPhones per person. About 7 am they started to pass around tickets and gave everyone a sticker with carrier, color and model. 8 am sharp they let every in. They even gave everyone on line water and Starbucks coffee. I use to camp for sneakers so this is by far the best experience I've ever had. Congratulations for everyone able to cop a pair.

Last edited:
They went up early on TMO's website.  I was lurking and trying to complete an upgrade and they popped up as an option.  Promptly grabbed a 16 gig Space Gray for myself and checkout was flawless.  Went back in and grabbed a 16 gig Gold for the wife, but by that time the site was slowing down.  Got both EIP authorization emails though, so I should be good to go.  

$284.xx out the door.  Should be here by 9/27.  :nthat:

Now I'm stuck for a week with a dumb phone--sold and shipped my 5 out today.  :smh: :lol:  

wait... they still have upgrades with tmobile? :x

Its not like 2 year contract term upgrade, in the sense of the wait and no contract thing. I believe you can "upgrade" any time as long as the current device you have is paid of or it was byod. Or your part of the jump program they offer for 10 bucks which doubles as a early phone swap or "upgrade" and insruance. So they have upgrades in a different fashion, just got my 32 GB space grey email now the waiting game.

Any stores in LA that I can go in t my lunch time at work and grab it?

my bro is gonna kill me if I don't get this damn phone :lol:

Yo is the call volume like extra low on the 5S? I have it on maximum and its still low

I'm convinced that Apple just withheld supply to create more buzz. :lol:

No ******g way that they came ill-prepared for this launch. I mean how was the dude that was FIRST in line at the Apple store in NY not even able to purchase the exact model that he wanted? :lol:

On another note, anyone else who ordered from T-mobile.com not get their EIP e-mails yet? :nerd:

-Drew

Ding, ding, ding we have a winner

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/news/comments/report-iphone-5s-stock-to-be-constrained-at-launch/

Companies have been doing this for years (NIKE!!!!!) it amazes me people still doubt this practice...obviously it works

Its not like 2 year contract term upgrade, in the sense of the wait and no contract thing. I believe you can "upgrade" any time as long as the current device you have is paid of or it was byod. Or your part of the jump program they offer for 10 bucks which doubles as a early phone swap or "upgrade" and insruance. So they have upgrades in a different fashion, just got my 32 GB space grey email now the waiting game.

im referring to the price you paid :lol:

so you have jump?

Back
Top Bottom