Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So as far as 32GB iPhone 5S for AT&T, were there a bunch in stock? I don't even care what color cause I am putting it in a case right away.

wait... they still have upgrades with tmobile? :x

Its not like 2 year contract term upgrade, in the sense of the wait and no contract thing. I believe you can "upgrade" any time as long as the current device you have is paid of or it was byod. Or your part of the jump program they offer for 10 bucks which doubles as a early phone swap or "upgrade" and insruance. So they have upgrades in a different fashion, just got my 32 GB space grey email now the waiting game.

im referring to the price you paid :lol:

so you have jump?

I think he paid $199

They went up early on TMO's website.  I was lurking and trying to complete an upgrade and they popped up as an option.  Promptly grabbed a 16 gig Space Gray for myself and checkout was flawless.  Went back in and grabbed a 16 gig Gold for the wife, but by that time the site was slowing down.  Got both EIP authorization emails though, so I should be good to go.  

$284.xx out the door.  Should be here by 9/27.  
nthat.gif

Now I'm stuck for a week with a dumb phone--sold and shipped my 5 out today.  
mean.gif
laugh.gif

wait... they still have upgrades with tmobile?
sick.gif
They call them upgrades still, but it really isn't an upgrade.  As long as you have credit left on your line, they'll let you get an EIP.  

Yo is the call volume like extra low on the 5S? I have it on maximum and its still low
I think it's iOS 7 in general. I'm using the default opening ringtone and could barely hear it from the next room over when it rings. Before, I could hear marimba anywhere in the house.

I don't understand why people don't just preorder it online instead of waiting hours on line at stores to hopefully get what u want

Yes.
BUT the phone will ask for the passcode, if you don't use touch id from two days.
According to engadget.

I don't think you can

If I turn off the passcode option it automatically turn the fingerprint option off as well

Yes.
BUT the phone will ask for the passcode, if you don't use touch id from two days.
According to engadget.

I don't think you can

If I turn off the passcode option it automatically turn the fingerprint option off as well
What I'm saying is that, if he only wants to use the touch id to unlock his phone, he can do that.

But the passcode will be there as a backup.

Lmaoooooooo how the hell does the apple store only got 4 iphones

I'm convinced that Apple just withheld supply to create more buzz. :lol:

No ******g way that they came ill-prepared for this launch. I mean how was the dude that was FIRST in line at the Apple store in NY not even able to purchase the exact model that he wanted? :lol:

On another note, anyone else who ordered from T-mobile.com not get their EIP e-mails yet? :nerd:

It seems like this whole ordeal is even messing up with their e-mail delivery.

-Drew

I got my 2 EIP emails immediately last night, so you may want to call them.

This AM I woke up expecting to see 2 emails about my 2 separate orders, but I only had 1 for my wife's gold joint.  Needless to say I was tight.  :lol:   I thought my order didn't go through, but it didn't make sense b/c I got an EIP email and my bank account was already charged.  Ended up calling them and it indeed went through--just didn't get an email for it.  

Oddly enough, my phone should ship today, but my wife's gold is still processing and I ordered them literally 3 minutes apart.  Crazy how low supplies were for the gold.  

I called them and they said to wait out for the e-mails. :nerd:

I got "Order Status" e-mails from them, but not the EIP yet.

Anyone else experiencing the same problems?

-Drew

wait... they still have upgrades with tmobile? :x

Its not like 2 year contract term upgrade, in the sense of the wait and no contract thing. I believe you can "upgrade" any time as long as the current device you have is paid of or it was byod. Or your part of the jump program they offer for 10 bucks which doubles as a early phone swap or "upgrade" and insruance. So they have upgrades in a different fashion, just got my 32 GB space grey email now the waiting game.

Did you get the EIP e-mail, dude? Or was it an "Order Status" e-mail from T-Mobile?

-Drew

For those who already copped, how do I save a slo-mo video to send? Only way I found so far is to email it first.

Just called my tmobile store...only the 16gbs are available.

How am I going to stunt or brag when my phone only has 16gbs of memory?

Last edited:
Nobody around here got gold. Coulda scooped black. But didnt even see a white or gold... imma wait it out for the gold. By xmas theyll be at walmart

Back
Top Bottom