Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Phone comes in today. Won’t be home to accept the package. So gonna play this game of tag with the delivery mamsir

My series 6 watch battery health at 82% got me watch shopping. That Ultra tempting but costs more than my phone lol.
Gonna keep rocking til the series 9… maybe.

My watch battery starting to perform like it’s washed, in the battery dept as well.

Next disposable $90 I got I’ll go get the batt replaced.

My Spigen case still hasn’t delivered so I been raw since Saturday. Only had 1 scare so far getting out the car last night

You know you feel it dropping so trying to catch it you end up hitting it up in the air with your hands. Yeah about 3 times and finally got it pinned against my body.

Other than that I’ve had no issues I just find myself being extra cautious, which isn’t a bad thing but it’s extra effort

Idc if applecare fixes it, that’s a nice luxury, but I still rather not have to go through the process of it

In hand kinda of feels nice no case but ultimately I’m not about that life. Soon as this Spigen gets here it’s going on.

Famb I usually get the black iPhones ain’t no one impressed with them jawns.

I am #teamraw because I hate cases.. they always get dirty / disgusting and I was one who didn’t drop my phone much at all. I’m careful with mine. Even more than cases, I hate screen protectors. Horrendous.

For me the joy of using my phone with no case and no screen protector far outweighs the one time years ago I needed to use my AppleCare :lol:

I hate screen protectors too im with you there. But you tryna get your meat pics viral? I know them employees be going through phones especially if its a baddies joint. :lol:

Not necessarily calling you a baddie...unless you are.

I hate screen protectors too im with you there. But you tryna get your meat pics viral? I know them employees be going through phones especially if its a baddies joint. :lol:

Not necessarily calling you a baddie...unless you are.
Ion keep meat pics on my phone at all lmao

Any pics of da wimminz I keep in my hidden folder, which now required Face ID to even view btw. 🔥🔥🔥

But nah, the one time I had to replace a damaged phone there I lost some unimportant pics / files but I airdropped everything I needed on the spot. They left me to it. Wasn’t a big deal. Brightness down, all the sensitive pics from my hidden folder were done in about 15 seconds.

My Spigen case still hasn’t delivered so I been raw since Saturday. Only had 1 scare so far getting out the car last night

You know you feel it dropping so trying to catch it you end up hitting it up in the air with your hands. Yeah about 3 times and finally got it pinned against my body.

Other than that I’ve had no issues I just find myself being extra cautious, which isn’t a bad thing but it’s extra effort

Idc if applecare fixes it, that’s a nice luxury, but I still rather not have to go through the process of it

In hand kinda of feels nice no case but ultimately I’m not about that life. Soon as this Spigen gets here it’s going on.
Fam i totally LOL'd right now because I just pictured that whole phone toss and remembered how many times I did that :lol:

Spigen frosty clear case came on sunday, phone should arrive today. Definitely going on once I get it

My series 6 watch battery health at 82% got me watch shopping. That Ultra tempting but costs more than my phone lol.
Gonna keep rocking til the series 9… maybe.

My series 6 is around the same percentage so that means ill be upgrading to the 9 next year. Ive been waiting on them to make a true edge to edge screen for the watch. The 8 & ultra are getting there

Fam i totally LOL'd right now because I just pictured that whole phone toss and remembered how many times I did that :lol:

If anyone was watching in the neighborhood they would have had a good laugh. Swear it felt like 10 seconds worth of fumbling. Had my heart racing trying to get a hold of it

Idk what drains my Series 6 battery so much tbh.

Only idea I got is that I wear it to sleep because I use it as my alarm instead of my phone. I think I wake up with 85-90% battery and end my day around 25-35%.

But I don't do anything crazy on it.. just texts, some Ring notifications, and when I work out it tracks my rings.

Can anyone reccomend a case for when i upgrade to 14pro? I want one like I got from casenerd with MJ on the back. I thought casenerd was going to come back with new cases but I guess not.

Make sure you add the update… Honestly underwhelming so far but I know I need the latest for business
4964CCF6-156C-4787-8238-359D41B8B987.jpeg
F722652F-7614-471D-8C97-ACB13E1099A7.jpeg

Went to apple today in Cerritos to try and swoop a stainless steel GPS version but they don’t carry it all. Going to order it online and pick it up there. Deciding on what band to get too cause these news ones are pretty :pimp:

14 pro came in earlier today

Took advantage of a promo T-Mobile had where they gave me $800 credit towards a 14 pro If I traded in my iPhone 11. Free Netflix too

Phone is dope. I was 3 gens behind so I’m definitely happy

14 pro came in earlier today

Took advantage of a promo T-Mobile had where they gave me $800 credit towards a 14 pro If I traded in my iPhone 11. Free Netflix too

Phone is dope. I was 3 gens behind so I’m definitely happy

Dassa no brainer B. I have 0 complaints with my 13 Pro 128 GB but I learned my lesson before that if you pass up on incentives then you better be willing to ride that phone til the wheels fall off because the trade in falls so sharply each year.

The Xfinity Mobile promo they have basically would mean I only pay a $100 difference to upgrade, excluding the tax/upgrade fee. But the $400 off is a faux contract where it’s a bill credit over 24 months so that’s what has me apprehensive.

Back
Top Bottom