Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I finally updated to my 14 pro. I didn’t want to transfer until I Bought a case. So far this is the highest capacity phone I’ve own and this might factor on how great it has been running :lol:

Famb I usually get the black iPhones ain’t no one impressed with them jawns.

I am #teamraw because I hate cases.. they always get dirty / disgusting and I was one who didn’t drop my phone much at all. I’m careful with mine. Even more than cases, I hate screen protectors. Horrendous.

For me the joy of using my phone with no case and no screen protector far outweighs the one time years ago I needed to use my AppleCare :lol:

i'm with you 100%, cracked my screen one time in about 10 years and that was when you could order screen on ebay and replace yourself......I had a rare drop on street with current phone about year ago and held up well no crack, hardly noticeable scratches....and by the way that was only because I saw a ex across the street and jerked my arm for some odd reason lol

dump the case free the phone

advances in product, for me I want longer battery and amazing screen to handle a drop if by chance I do.....lot of people seem disappointed that phones look the same, i'm plenty fine with it.

Last edited:
Dunno where i seen this trend but had to do it too 😅

73CF1280-225E-4EC1-BF12-056240C4E626.png
16E2C826-A004-4668-A3AD-DEF0350E9213.png

Updated to ios 16 on my iphone 11. Battery did seem to drain fast for some reason. Tried to customize my locksreen but looked like I could only change the wallpaper for it and nothing else. Older phone problems.

I would cop the ultra if it was in black casing. Thinking about copping the 8 this weekend. Need an upgrade from series 2 :lol:

Def looking forward to whatever update addresses the battery issue. I do notice the battery drain more throughout the day.

I'm pretty sure the battery drain is just due to the new OS indexing photos, files etc. The process takes longer depending on how much indexing has to be done so the battery drain issue resolves itself within a few days to a week.

I'm pretty sure the battery drain is just due to the new OS indexing photos, files etc. The process takes longer depending on how much indexing has to be done so the battery drain issue resolves itself within a few days to a week.

I’m going on a week and a half with huge decline in battery drain. All that stuff you mentioned should have already been done from previous ios updates i had.

I’m going on a week and a half with huge decline in battery drain. All that stuff you mentioned should have already been done from previous ios updates i had.

I was told that with new updates it can take some time but of course sometimes the drain issue does not resolve itself. Mine did, thankfully. But your previous iOS updates don't impact the indexing that needs to be done for ios16.

Make sure your phone is connected to wifi overnight while charging would be the only suggestion I could make other than taking it into the store for diagnostics...

I was told that with new updates it can take some time but of course sometimes the drain issue does not resolve itself. Mine did, thankfully. But your previous iOS updates don't impact the indexing that needs to be done for ios16.

Make sure your phone is connected to wifi overnight while charging would be the only suggestion I could make other than taking it into the store for diagnostics...

all of the 200 apps i have dont help the issue either. They probably need to be updated by the developers for ios16. I didn’t think of overnight weefee. I’ll try that the next couple nights

For the peeps who upgraded from the 13, how was the transition process from physical sim to e sim? Just curious if it’s as smooth as they’re saying.

No issues with activation.

The overall transfer, not so much... but I never start clean so that's mostly on me imho. Just one of the reasons why I always buy the most memory available at the time.

The phone is cool, def more comfortable in hand, and kind of shocked I can tell. Overall, just getting warmed up to iOS 16 - def not love at first use.

i guess air pod pro embargo lifts today

all the reviews are tempting but my pro 1s are still working halfway decent so imma stick with it and wait til the eventual $10 off on the pro 2s :lol:

Ordered the Ultra 9/8 with delivery date of 10/21-10/28…
Went on there this AM & had an earlier delivery date for same one….
92BF37DB-A736-40F7-B943-58A54EC11A5B.png

I took my 14 pro max off the charge at 92% last night around midnight. touched it maybe 2x where the screen was on for a total of a couple minutes before going to sleep. woke up at 8:30 am and the battery was at 81%. any idea what I can check to see what's causing the drain? this is definitely not normal for a brand new phone

Pretty solid reviews on the APP2s. But I think I'll continue to use these Beat Fit Pros till they die.

man I feel like an old man askin this question trying to figure out my phone. But ever since the new update all my notifications show at the bottom, and then I gotta roll it up. Can I change this? Cuz Im missin a lot of notifications due to this feature.

Damn series 2 still working :lol:
Treat yo self and get the 8 or Ultra

yo, No lie im still on a Series 2 watch also and this thing is still going strong. Battery lasts a full day and then some. kinda slow but still works for what i need it for which is read text and view incoming calls.... thinking of finally upgrading though.

Never been interested in an Apple Watch since im not really a watch guy at the core of it, though I figure most people who love em and use em daily arent just cause its a watch. So if you were to convince me to buy one based off how you use it, what would you tell ne? Genuinely curious. I see people check their messages with it but for all that I rather check my phone, which im glued to anyways.

Back
Top Bottom