Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Question- my iphone 7 literally is worthless to trade in but i have an XR sitting here that was gifted to me. Can i trade that in towards an 14 pro on ATT or do i have to activated it first?

If you go for the ultra watch, include apple care into the MSRP - or else. Repairs start @ $499. It will scratch easier than stainless steel too.

Sort of changing my opinion on that product...

The camera bump on this phone is crazy.

That was the hilarious part about trying to fit my 13PM case on the 14PM...

Last edited:
Just wish the batter percentage still showed the visual of the battery draining

It's coming back soon.

I actually didn't mind the full battery picture with only the # changing, but guess a lot of people prefer the old display.

PO

Question- my iphone 7 literally is worthless to trade in but i have an XR sitting here that was gifted to me. Can i trade that in towards an 14 pro on ATT or do i have to activated it first?
I'm sure you can get some credit for the XR...I'd compare the sold prices of the phone on eBay to the trade-in value.

Y’all nekkid boys are by yourselves.

Been nekkid for 2 days cause I’m waiting on my case and already have a scratch.

Devastation.
Facts
when I got the 14 pro yesterday I didn’t even leave my house waiting on prime to deliver the case

I’m OD clumsy, I can’t go team raw
In any situation
A28A36F9-102D-487B-88B1-EE5B9867475C.gif

Anybody else battery life trash after backing up from iCloud to their new phone? Think I’m gonna reset and start as new device.

Y’all nekkid boys are by yourselves.

Been nekkid for 2 days cause I’m waiting on my case and already have a scratch.

Devastation.

A scratch thats gonna get covered up by the case on a phone you gonna trade in a year for the 15. Youll be aite. :lol:

Macrumors had folks complaining left n right about battery life after a few hours. Doesn’t it take a few days for the phone analyze all the apps and usage per day? Or is that myth.

Anyways so far on the pro I can go a day with heavy use streaming tv in the morning - about 30 min or so of hotspot, random notif from shoe twitter all day, streaming XM periodically, and browsing NT

Slow at work atm so I got time - I’m sure when I’m back on normal work load I can go 2 days with what I use the phone for (maybe)

I’ll say it again…battery on my 13spm+ is DISASTROUS after updating to ios16. Need a patch asap. I haven’t changed any settings from ios15

For the peeps who upgraded from the 13, how was the transition process from physical sim to e sim? Just curious if it’s as smooth as they’re saying.

Back
Top Bottom