Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
What setting changes the location of the search bar?

I can’t do mid screen thing.

Apple watch cellular was a must for me for the versatility of still getting notifications and such while leaving my phone at home. However, my watch doesn’t connect to the bluetooth in my car so i still carry my phone everywhere. I also experience cellular connectivity issues when my phone isn’t around & i want to listen to music via apple music or pandora. It’s hella annoying
Pretty much the same with me. The cell service connectivity only seems good for making and receiving calls, text, and notifications. Streaming music/podcasts has been very hit or miss. Mostly misses. I just make sure playlists and podcasts are downloaded to the watch.

About a day and half in on team naked and it’s not as bad as I thought it would be. Only thing I don’t like is when i set the phone down I don’t get that flat flush sitting like I do with a case

I think i can safely assume everyone that is team raw does not have small children

my daughter be slamming my phone while dancing to the PBS kids app all the time
Maybe it’ll change when I have a kid

But I can’t imagine letting my child use my primary phone (a $1,000+ device) as a slamming play toy.

I’d rather buy a brick iPhone X or 11, slap an otter box on it, connect it to Wi-Fi and call it a day.

I’m still on 11 pro max. I have insurance through AT&T, anyone know if they will cover the replacement due to the back damage?

Anyone actually running always on display?

Watching a reviewer I trust and she’s saying it should have less than 1% affect on battery life at the end of the day due to the optimization and 1hz refresh rate they got it on.

I don’t have notifications on for a lot so idk if it’d be beneficial for me but I’m debating giving it a whirl if it doesn’t affect battery. Idk

My oldest daughter unboxed mine last night so we could take a look at it but I still haven't transferred... maybe tonight I'll have a chance. Our weekend was a whirlwind.

Trying to stick the 14PM into my 13PM apple case was hilarious... not even close.

anybody else getting bad battery drain overnight? I've lost 8-10% every night so far since I got my 14 pro max on launch day. always on display is not on

#teamraw rocks wit AppleCare and therefore this situation is going to be easily fixed with a replacement phone at a cost of like $100 :lol:

But now you gotta go spend a few hours at Apple cause you wanna show off a phone that millions of other people have. And you gotta delete your ish unless you yolo and have the employees check out your meat pics on your phone while they fix it.

But now you gotta go spend a few hours at Apple cause you wanna show off a phone that millions of other people have. And you gotta delete your ish unless you yolo and have the employees check out your meat pics on your phone while they fix it.
Famb I usually get the black iPhones ain’t no one impressed with them jawns.

I am #teamraw because I hate cases.. they always get dirty / disgusting and I was one who didn’t drop my phone much at all. I’m careful with mine. Even more than cases, I hate screen protectors. Horrendous.

For me the joy of using my phone with no case and no screen protector far outweighs the one time years ago I needed to use my AppleCare :lol:

Back
Top Bottom