Anyone still play Nintendo Wii? Want to recommend some good games?

Gill Baka Esq. LLC.

formerly grimlock
I just got a Wii from a friend that didnt want his anymore...anyone have any good game recommendations to copp?  All I have right now is Wii Resort and Wii play.

I just got a Wii from a friend that didnt want his anymore...anyone have any good game recommendations to copp?  All I have right now is Wii Resort and Wii play.

me and my friends stay playing wii resort mini golf, idk why its super fun. i would suggest dance workout if youre looking for something to lose weight, its easy and fun. I have jeopardy too if youre into that kind of thing. i just got it so I dont have too many games

me and my friends stay playing wii resort mini golf, idk why its super fun. i would suggest dance workout if youre looking for something to lose weight, its easy and fun. I have jeopardy too if youre into that kind of thing. i just got it so I dont have too many games

yes I def gotta get tatsunoko vs capcom...my lack of a ps3/xbox 360 stops me from getting mvc3. I still play MvC2 on my ps2 but i'm bored with that.

yes I def gotta get tatsunoko vs capcom...my lack of a ps3/xbox 360 stops me from getting mvc3. I still play MvC2 on my ps2 but i'm bored with that.

Goes without saying: Metroid, Mario Kart, Resident Evil

But also:
Paper Mario
Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2

The New Kirby Game

Goes without saying: Metroid, Mario Kart, Resident Evil

But also:
Paper Mario
Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2

The New Kirby Game

Back
Top Bottom