Anyone seen 2012 yet?

danny tanner

Banned
Should I see it now, or wait til it hits 2 dollar theaters?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

How do you guys rate it?

for real though i heard its serious, well thats what my sister told me some people had on facebook

when i seen the trailer for it last time i hit the movies the special effects look on point though.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

for real though i heard its serious, well thats what my sister told me some people had on facebook

when i seen the trailer for it last time i hit the movies the special effects look on point though.

Saw it last night and I was surprised how damn packed the theatre was.

Special efx were sick as hell, some cheesy acting of course.

it had a gang of action / suspense from the beginning to the end a couple moments when my girl was tearing up.

Just get there before all the little kids watch it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Saw it last night and I was surprised how damn packed the theatre was.

Special efx were sick as hell, some cheesy acting of course.

it had a gang of action / suspense from the beginning to the end a couple moments when my girl was tearing up.

Just get there before all the little kids watch it
smh.gif

yep............

im gonna see it

thanks

2012 = Famous monuments being thrown around planet Earth.

After a few crashes its a yawner.

Originally Posted by GTEK

2012 = Famous monuments being thrown around planet Earth.

After a few crashes its a yawner.

dunno why but i love that stuff.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by xblker47

anyone wanna spoil the ending
nerd.gif
Spoiler [+]
at the last minute, the main character (jackson) and his son go underwater to pull out a cord that is stopping the doors from closing so that the engine can start. they end up being 10km before they hit mtn everest, they slightly impact the mtn before jackson gets the cord out. the engine starts, and they survive the crash. years later, they restart the world calender to 0001, and it was unclear if they were still living on earth or another planet.

Spoiler [+]
actually they were still living on earth. the water level started to recede and they set for Africa

I dare you to click my spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
This movie just isn't about the world coming to an end, they threw in some heart touching moments in which make you really think.

No matter how many bridges you burn, there is always time to make things right.

For instance, the dad who turned into a damn superhero neglected his family but did everything in the world to save them.

For the jazz musician's son who he hasn't talked to in years ... he tried to say goodbye but was just too late
tired.gif

My dude Woody, dude was having an orgasm on top of that mountain ... but he didn't give a %!@* because it was bittersweet that he was right on it from the beginning even though everyone doubted him.

I'll be damned if any president does what he did
laugh.gif

I liked how a couple of them were at peace though with dying knowing they'd be with their other half when they go into the other life.

Back
Top Bottom