Anyone seen 2012 yet?

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Originally Posted by Al Audi

now i dunno if i wanna see this or just wait until it hits netflix.
Because this was a special effects mind f***. I highly HIGHLY advise you and anyone that's wavering to see it in the theater. If you're a special effects junkie like myself, you absolutely will not be disappointed, or I'll give you your money back*

*money back guarantee from gottagitdemjs pays out in yearly installments of $.10 over a period of 100 years.

you want gfx see christmas carol mindblowing

Originally Posted by Marito

To keep 100........ The Day After Tommorow 2
Yea.. NO.
indifferent.gif

Haven't seen this much explosion and chaos since the summer movies. It was entertaining and I'll keep it at that.

Just saw the movie, man that movie was excellent. i dont give a %!*#, that #@$@ had me TEARING in some parts.
smh.gif
I dont think the world will end, but SOMETHINGwill happen. Loved the movie from the beginning, but people kept clapping every 10 minutes and the movie is unpredictable in my opinion. 9/10.

Originally Posted by Tom Robinson

I watched it Friday night and it was crazy... The special effects were wild, especially when dude was driving through LA dodging everything in his way and when they were on the plane.. I had to pay 10$ smh but realtalk it was worth it..Movie was crazy

pimp.gif
DON'T SLEEP on this MOVIE. The arnold part was wild funny, the russian dude was that DUDE! and i dead said they shoulda drove the lambo, but thebentley part was offficiallllll
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GeoffroRetro

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

This movie was trash.

Am i the only person who thought that "bentley part" was not funny?
the whole theatre was in ooooh and aahhs.

i don't think it was funny. but it was pretty cool.

Spoiler [+]
the ending made for an interesting car ride home, how they started back up in Africa. Because that's apparently where life originated to start with, so it's just starting all the way over.

Watched it earlier today. I thought it was pretty good...made me imagine what I'd do if that day happened.

the first half was TEXTBOOK disaster film material.... a lot of action sequences... touching family moments... important people in suits.. the white house...the president... the motorcade... people stepping out of limousines.... it was almost comical...

there were a lot of hold your breath moments though... and a ton of people died.. and of course.. the rule if something can go wrong it will go wrong...

it was entertaining...not oscar worthy but it didnt' seem like 3 hours...

worst movie of all time! OF ALL TIME!

realtalk though, ive seen better graphics on my 360 then in this POS movie.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

the first half was TEXTBOOK disaster film material.... a lot of action sequences... touching family moments... important people in suits.. the white house... the president... the motorcade... people stepping out of limousines.... it was almost comical...

there were a lot of hold your breath moments though... and a ton of people died.. and of course.. the rule if something can go wrong it will go wrong...

It did to me
smh.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

the first half was TEXTBOOK disaster film material.... a lot of action sequences... touching family moments... important people in suits.. the white house... the president... the motorcade... people stepping out of limousines.... it was almost comical...

It did to me
smh.gif

well to be fair, I was sitting next to a girl with large breasts

Originally Posted by r0yalty

It did to me
smh.gif

well to be fair, I was sitting next to a girl with large breasts
I was sitting next to a dude with large breasts. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom