Anyone seen 2012 yet?

The specialFX were nice...but everything was too far fetched to me...like when the Trailor fell into the crack with the guy in it...and he some how climbed outof it....Com'on now

9/10 if you're 10-12 years-old

3/10 if you're a nit picker like myself...

I didn't like how they escaped some impossible situation every other scene.

Other than that, it was decent.

I just saw it the other night and was surprised it wasn't awful. A few stupid/impossible parts though, especially the part with the little dog. C'monnow. Overall, it was better than The Day After Tomorrow. It was cool, wasn't extremely good or bad.

I actually really liked it[and yeah, a lot of parts were funny along with the intensity/suspense aspect]

but then again, I love disaster type movies on a major scale like this[deep impact, day after tomorrow, etc]

I'll probably be getting the blu-ray
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by greatone632

By the trailer posted on here a while ago, i prob wont even see it.. I was hoping for something philosophical, not a wack action flick... Kinda disappointed, cause it could've had so much potential. Day before tomorrow, or whatever it was called was cool, but they should've just had a sequel for that and done something different for this one
laugh.gif
A sequel to a disaster movie is literally the end of the world. In Day After Tomorrow half the world was frozen over. In 2012 half the land mass of Earth sank or was destroyed and the other half shifted thousands of miles. If they had a sequel for either there'd be nothing left

word lol

it wasnt bad, action was pretty sick

i was so caught up in seeing the world get destroyed that i forgot about the story part

just saw it today with my sister... almost teared up at the end... most definitely they OD on the special effects but it was still a good movie overall...every scene i saw when an accident occured my jaw dropped as if it actually happen in real life... but i would rate it an 8/10.... the special effects were onpoint but ya some things were just too unrealistic buts still overall a good movie to say the least...i would definitely say yall should watch this... ofcourse you can wait for it to hit dvd but the special effects look good on big screen but then again maybe its just me...

Originally Posted by you go boy

just saw it today with my sister... almost teared up at the end... most definitely they OD on the special effects but it was still a good movie overall... every scene i saw when an accident occured my jaw dropped as if it actually happen in real life... but i would rate it an 8/10.... the special effects were on point but ya some things were just too unrealistic buts still overall a good movie to say the least...i would definitely say yall should watch this... of course you can wait for it to hit dvd but the special effects look good on big screen but then again maybe its just me...
movie was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and this on blu-ray would be
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

John Cusack climbing out of a damn hole then catches up with an airplane and he hops inside
laugh.gif

John Cusack driving a limo through collapsing buildings
laugh.gif

Russian dude throwing his son up to the ship, then falling off the ledge
laugh.gif

When the big Russian plane runs out of fuel the continents shift thousands of miles so that the plane lands in the exact place where they were trying to go toin the China mountains
laugh.gif

The stepdad's death
laugh.gif

John Cusack can apparantly hold his breathe underwater longer than any other human
laugh.gif

the CGI
eek.gif

Originally Posted by yancancook90

John Cusack climbing out of a damn hole then catches up with an airplane and he hops inside
laugh.gif

John Cusack driving a limo through collapsing buildings
laugh.gif

Russian dude throwing his son up to the ship, then falling off the ledge
laugh.gif

When the big Russian plane runs out of fuel the continents shift thousands of miles so that the plane lands in the exact place where they were trying to go to in the China mountains
laugh.gif

The stepdad's death
laugh.gif

John Cusack can apparantly hold his breathe underwater longer than any other human
laugh.gif

the CGI
eek.gif
laugh.gif
basically

when the volcano's wall of smoke stopped, waited for him to get out of the fiery pit and get into the plane, and then proceeded to go after him againallowing him to get away just in time
roll.gif
roll.gif

finally saw it tonight. effects were crazy!

laugh.gif
at the part when they're in the bentley trying to start the engine

Back
Top Bottom