anyone seeing the jersey trend coming back???

Those of you who buy authentic NFL jerseys, you ever hem the sleeves? Its kind of a must for me. Looks way better and more natural, plus I get to stunt my physique.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Those of you who buy authentic NFL jerseys, you ever hem the sleeves? Its kind of a must for me. Looks way better and more natural, plus I get to stunt my physique.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

finally have some extra cash to pick up a few new basketball jerseys for the summer. i miss the Nike Swingmans
frown.gif
 the adidas ones are too long.

Originally Posted by rocman23

I still wear the ones i have occasionally, i just copped a magic's hardaway jersey. I could care less if it becomes a trend again I wear what I like

where did you get said Penny jersey?
nerd.gif
mitchell and ness

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

finally have some extra cash to pick up a few new basketball jerseys for the summer. i miss the Nike Swingmans
frown.gif
 the adidas ones are too long.

Originally Posted by rocman23

I still wear the ones i have occasionally, i just copped a magic's hardaway jersey. I could care less if it becomes a trend again I wear what I like

where did you get said Penny jersey?
nerd.gif
mitchell and ness

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by DB WEST

One of the boutiques here has a few of those champion screen printed ones. It'll probably take off here because that's one of 2 stores that are really big in Michigan
laugh.gif
at screen printed jerseys. Its authentic or bust. Let me guess, Revive is over charging on those as well?
Didn't check the price but I'm sure they are.  Birmingham is the right location for that place though...wish I had thought of it.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by DB WEST

One of the boutiques here has a few of those champion screen printed ones. It'll probably take off here because that's one of 2 stores that are really big in Michigan
laugh.gif
at screen printed jerseys. Its authentic or bust. Let me guess, Revive is over charging on those as well?
Didn't check the price but I'm sure they are.  Birmingham is the right location for that place though...wish I had thought of it.

started rockin em again last summer and copped more for this summer. Old champion replicas n authentics. A few baseball ones too.

started rockin em again last summer and copped more for this summer. Old champion replicas n authentics. A few baseball ones too.

Originally Posted by henz0

If the jerseys I had weren't OD big I'd still be rocking them
30t6p3b.gif
all took all my OD big jerseys to da cleaners with a smaller procut to get em tailored smaller, so far so good
pimp.gif

but im tall, i aint doing da size 44-48...im 6'1
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
all took all my OD big jerseys to da cleaners with a smaller procut to get em tailored smaller, so far so good
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

a size 48 for 6'1 should be fine lol, what size did you tailor em down to?

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

size 48 is small b...we're talking about nike jerseys, and champion jersey...those ran true to size..that that garbage adidas crap
sick.gif
laugh.gif

anything i had that past my knees i had it hemmed and tailored to da specs of my barkley procut jersey from da suns, 50-52 chest and XLish length

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

size 48 is small b...we're talking about nike jerseys, and champion jersey...those ran true to size..that that garbage adidas crap
sick.gif
laugh.gif

anything i had that past my knees i had it hemmed and tailored to da specs of my barkley procut jersey from da suns, 50-52 chest and XLish length

Back
Top Bottom