anyone seeing the jersey trend coming back???

Jersey's have always been apart of the summer fashion scene, in the day time.

But no a jersey will never make it to the point where its 40% of the attire at a club.

Jersey's have always been apart of the summer fashion scene, in the day time.

But no a jersey will never make it to the point where its 40% of the attire at a club.

i rock my futbol jerseys from time to time.

couple mexico, blue and white madrids, striped arsenal.

i rock my futbol jerseys from time to time.

couple mexico, blue and white madrids, striped arsenal.

memorial day im goin to a bbq and im thinking about throwing down my mj bulls home procut, bulls fitted and imma un ds my dmp xi's

memorial day im goin to a bbq and im thinking about throwing down my mj bulls home procut, bulls fitted and imma un ds my dmp xi's

On the hunt right now for a Michigan Webber joint, Chris Mullin blue Warriors, and J-Will 00-01 black road alternate Kings sz.52. Anybody got any or know of any place get at me or PM....

On the hunt right now for a Michigan Webber joint, Chris Mullin blue Warriors, and J-Will 00-01 black road alternate Kings sz.52. Anybody got any or know of any place get at me or PM....

To ninja. I know you got mad jerseys b. Hit me with a bulls jersey in a small
nerd.gif

I've been wearing hockey jerseys pretty much my entire life. I've recently been looking in to getting more soccer jerseys.

I've been wearing hockey jerseys pretty much my entire life. I've recently been looking in to getting more soccer jerseys.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

110520_fader-vitaminwater_dc_853.jpg

Serious question - how much of this do you think is attributed to the gaining popularity of the NBA? Ratings are up. The casual fan is interested again. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

110520_fader-vitaminwater_dc_853.jpg

Serious question - how much of this do you think is attributed to the gaining popularity of the NBA? Ratings are up. The casual fan is interested again. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

nerd.gif

What part of me is fittin in a small?
laugh.gif
My joints fit just like da players do when they untuck em from they shorts..

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

nerd.gif

What part of me is fittin in a small?
laugh.gif
My joints fit just like da players do when they untuck em from they shorts..

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Seen a dude at the gym working out in an authentic Michigan Webber jersey today. I was like
eek.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Seen a dude at the gym working out in an authentic Michigan Webber jersey today. I was like
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom