anyone seeing the jersey trend coming back???

Where can I cop the Jordan 45 jersey? I regret selling mine about 6 yrs ago... Smh I want it back.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Where can I cop the Jordan 45 jersey? I regret selling mine about 6 yrs ago... Smh I want it back.
frown.gif

I made a custom nike bulls 45 jordan jersey on nba.com when nikeHad da contract
pimp.gif

frown.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

frown.gif

pimp.gif
I remember when I hit up the NBA store in NY and customized my Jordan jersey as well. I got the road jersey and opted for #23. Costs me $100 because it was on sale. Still have it in mint condition. It's a sz 52, plan to try to get it tailored to a 44. I hate that I can't wear my authentics anymore. The pastfew years I've been wearing champion replicas 
eyes.gif

frown.gif

pimp.gif
I remember when I hit up the NBA store in NY and customized my Jordan jersey as well. I got the road jersey and opted for #23. Costs me $100 because it was on sale. Still have it in mint condition. It's a sz 52, plan to try to get it tailored to a 44. I hate that I can't wear my authentics anymore. The pastfew years I've been wearing champion replicas 
eyes.gif

Eh, I used to wear jerseys casually when I was in HS, but I feel like unless I'm going to a game or to the bar to watch the game, jerseys just aren't a good look, at least for me anyways. The more fitted look I see hipsters doing now only looks ok if you're going to the beach or pool or something where your'e gonna be outside in the heat for a long time and nobody cares what you're wearing. Otherwise, if you're not going to a game or doing something sports related, jerseys kinda make you look young IMO. Soccer and baseball jerseys are a little more versatile cus the fit more closely resembles a normal shirt.

Eh, I used to wear jerseys casually when I was in HS, but I feel like unless I'm going to a game or to the bar to watch the game, jerseys just aren't a good look, at least for me anyways. The more fitted look I see hipsters doing now only looks ok if you're going to the beach or pool or something where your'e gonna be outside in the heat for a long time and nobody cares what you're wearing. Otherwise, if you're not going to a game or doing something sports related, jerseys kinda make you look young IMO. Soccer and baseball jerseys are a little more versatile cus the fit more closely resembles a normal shirt.

still rock my jerseys of my favorite team and players. Originally got them true to size so all is good. nothing like an nba authentic on a hot summer day.

still rock my jerseys of my favorite team and players. Originally got them true to size so all is good. nothing like an nba authentic on a hot summer day.

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

frown.gif

pimp.gif
eyes.gif
What jerseys do you have if you don't want them anymore.

frown.gif

pimp.gif
eyes.gif
What jerseys do you have if you don't want them anymore.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

dude on my campus this semester was rocking a throwback lookin like he got brought forward from 2001
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
just imagined this
laugh.gif

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
Think I might start rocking soccer kits even though I don't watch soccer 
laugh.gif

It's cool fam, aslong as you dont buy a barca Jersey.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

dude on my campus this semester was rocking a throwback lookin like he got brought forward from 2001
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
just imagined this
laugh.gif

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
Think I might start rocking soccer kits even though I don't watch soccer 
laugh.gif

It's cool fam, aslong as you dont buy a barca Jersey.

ton of people wear jerseys out here, probably because its so damn hot

i regularly wear by CP3, pinstriped rodman 91, and a few others

ton of people wear jerseys out here, probably because its so damn hot

i regularly wear by CP3, pinstriped rodman 91, and a few others

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Man I never was on the trend because my summer outfits consisted of Jean shorts, jerseys, and Jays.

Cant wait for the summer. I love breaking out my Random blue kobe 8 Jersey with some Carolina blue jordans and know the whole block is looking at me.

come at me bros

Fab is that you?

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Man I never was on the trend because my summer outfits consisted of Jean shorts, jerseys, and Jays.

Cant wait for the summer. I love breaking out my Random blue kobe 8 Jersey with some Carolina blue jordans and know the whole block is looking at me.

come at me bros

Fab is that you?

frown.gif

pimp.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif
just sell it homie....

miles-odom-brand--large-msg-1120704501-2.jpg

all my jerseys fit like that, roomy but still a great size...i wasn't ODIN back then coppin jersey dresses like alot of ya folks
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom