anyone not into shoes anymore?

I have been coming for a min, but ever since jb quality has gone down hill, and collecting has gone from a hobby to a business, i have lost most my interestin shoes, yet i still come on here for music and general. anyone else lost the love for kicks yet still come on here?

banked around 20 suttin k or so from my collection, dont care dont regret it, bblah blah blah, all i kept is my kid robots, cuzz dudes be on some broke type stuff, just glad i got rid of it before all this nonsense recession stuff
pimp.gif

not that i'm not into it anymoe, has to do more with the fact that these releases for the last 2-3 years have been 99% #*@# , and with resell prices beinginsane no matter where you look, you just move onto better things...

Playoff 8's were my last pair of kicks as far as collecting goes I sold what I had and never looked back I do miss the feeling of copping new jays andgoing to the JB forum to check out releases but oh well

wow shoes, I still OD but not Nikes or Jordans. I've 14 pairs of clarks that I bought in 08 alone and 2 packages, not as bad as it use to be but yeah Iaverage 1 or 2 shoes a month. Not to mention I got a pair of opening ceremony boots and RS hi tops.

It is just part of life

Not really into Jordans anymore.

Kobe's and Brons.
Although, I'm not satisfied with the direction Nike is taking with the Bron line.

Nope, I still love shoes. Even though I slowed down a little on buying them, I still always find something I want. I guess it' because I couldn't getthem when I was younger and now I have the opportunity to buy them and also some that I wanted when I was younger.

im done with it. I still like the J's I have, but never wear them anymore. Sometimes I think of selling, but the way things have been re-re-re- retroed, Idont even know if theres a market for what I have.

Honestly, it got to the point where I wanted to look my age and dress appropriately for my age. My taste sort of changed. I mean, if I pull down my CementIII's, I still like them, but I wouldnt want to walk into a family reunion wearing them if that makes any sense

i just lost my love for shoes last week -_-. i still come on NT for general, sports and music. reselling has been at an all time high with rape prices, andshoe prices are insane nowadays. the cost to make an average shoe costs less than 5 dollars, so i really can't stomach paying more than a 100 dollars for apair of kicks that was made in the 1990's. shoes are overhyped, and too many people claim to be "sneakerheads" or into jordans when theyprobably weren't even old enough to watch the man play. ima stick to all white/black air force 1's. i still love NT general though, discussions aboutanything and everything (with the permission of the admins of course).

im done...the struggles i had trying to get $$ before jordans came out
smh.gif
laugh.gif

havent bought anything in like 1 1/2 or 2 years

i want some blackcat 4's though...sz.10 if anyone
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ehh ive never been crazy about kicks..but i do like to wear kicks that no one in my area wears...thats the main reason i never wore jordans...(that and becausei couldnt afford them lol)

Originally Posted by chris steez

ehh ive never been crazy about kicks..but i do like to wear kicks that no one in my area wears...thats the main reason i never wore jordans...(that and because i couldnt afford them lol)

I like that avy and all but you're going to have to get rid of it....

While "the love" persists; I haven't bought a pair of sneakers for myself since I sold my collection. You can catch me in Clark's Wallabeeson the daily now.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by chris steez

ehh ive never been crazy about kicks..but i do like to wear kicks that no one in my area wears...thats the main reason i never wore jordans...(that and because i couldnt afford them lol)

I like that avy and all but you're going to have to get rid of it....
WHY?? lol

Back
Top Bottom