Anyone here getting WWE 12'? IGN.com rates the game 9.0 out of 10..

pimp.gif
.. I knew the game would improved based on the videos and the whole revamped game play.. I will be getting it on November 22nd.. 
Here is the link by the way..

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1212844p2.html

thanks for the heads up. i might have to cop. Their last installments have been disappointments.
grin.gif

about to start it up right now... i hate watching wrestling but i LOVE these games man
laugh.gif
been hooked ever since WCW Nitro on PS1

man this game is hard as **%%. got destroyed by the cpu. new button scheme gonna take some time to get used to.

I'm at a cross road WWE 12 or Saints Row 3. They both have high replay value and i liked their older counterparts

I'm probably gonna cop. Looks like a solid game, legends & WCW content has me pretty interested... and I'm getting bored with 2K12.

The last wrestling game I purchased was WWE All-Stars this past spring (fun as hell, great replay value), but prior to that, I think the newest wrestling game I played was Wretlemania 2000 well over a decade ago.

I'm debating on getting it. I've bought so many games on the ps3 in the past month i dont know if my wallet can do it anymore.

last wrestling game i copped was def dam ...
laugh.gif

solid game but nothing beats multiplayer madness in the ring w/ ur friends in person

Game looks good but haven't +%!$!@ with WWE since like 07 or 08 when they taked half of the show, Don't know many dudes on there now.

I'll pass on this...

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

man this game is hard as **%%. got destroyed by the cpu. new button scheme gonna take some time to get used to.

What difficult settings was the cpu on?

Daniel Bryan
laugh.gif

dude is corny and gets killed by Mark Henry EVERYTIME. SMH at WWE wrestlers nowadays.

game looks dope tho. it will be copped
pimp.gif

p.s. glad they brought The Rock back.

are wrestling games any fun?

to be honest... nba2k12 sucks until around february...

are wrestling games any fun?

to be honest... nba2k12 sucks until around february...

Not much of a gamer these days but the only games I've consistently checked out over the past 4-6 years are games from the GTA & SvR series. If I can get my hands on a system for a decent price next week I'll probably end up copping.

I am hearing that the game is pretty hard compared to the other wrestling games.. it is more of a simulation type Wrestling game. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

I'm probably gonna cop. Looks like a solid game, legends & WCW content has me pretty interested... and I'm getting bored with 2K12.

The last wrestling game I purchased was WWE All-Stars this past spring (fun as hell, great replay value), but prior to that, I think the newest wrestling game I played was Wretlemania 2000 well over a decade ago.

Maaaaaaan u missed out on Smackdown Here Comes the Pain, and SvR 2006....the rest of them, you really didn't miss much.

might have to check it out. last time i bought a wrestling game was for my n64. wwf war zone, wwf no mercy, wrestlemania 2000, etc. was addicting as hell

Back
Top Bottom