Anyone from San Jose go to San Jose Blue Jeans?

Imma go check it out. Thanks for the heads up.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

Obviously I'm crazy. I must be.

Do I not have the right to get a little upset about someone blowing up a spot that I thought had been somewhat sacred to me and a few others over the past few years? Why am I being put on blast for having an opinion?

5th platoon: NO MAN,,,,that wasn't a general statement. It was directed at metalmaned and me. So yes I will defend myself even though I hate this "internet angry man" bullish that some people attempt to portray. You might be able to tell from my low number of posts that I try not to waste bandwidth with nonsense. If you are not here to judge me than erase your entire post.

DCstyles:
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

Quote:
I do not feel as though the people scouring the internet are real "collectors", rather they are just in this new hypebeastiality phase of their life because it's the hot thing right now

ed from somewhere. If someone has a bunch of 'heat' does that make him a hypebeast? If so, then you're calling out a lot of honest and down to earth collectors who have been here since the beginning. The days when Jordans came out on a Friday and people use to cut school and there was no waiting. You know about that, don't you, considering you've been collecting for more than a decade?

Quote:
If you have a question about that or are interested in calling me out, please come to San Jose and ask about me. Feel free to IM me or hit me up on myspace.

No need to call you out. That in itself is childish, but I'm in San Jose too just in case you decide you'd like to have a cup of coffee and talk about what is considered vintage kicks and what collecting is really about.

Hit you up on Myspace? Sorry, that's not my thing. Maybe these so-called 'kids' can hit you up that way.

I, just like most others, are not here to argue. I'm here to state my opinion just like you are. The thing is... when I see people blast other people about silly things like a shop being 'blown' up or what kicks they have it naturally triggers me to make a comment. Whether it makes you all @#%$ mad or not is on you.

Quote:
I hate the fact that everyone on here (Dcstyles, 5th platoon, most recently) brings up age when talking about collecting.

:smh:
smh.gif

TREWSM got some dope vintage @#%$ that some of you guys havent even seen in real life. So quit the BS. Who gives a flying you know what if you work at Nike. But whatever right, i only have 37 post or whatever, so i must not know @#%$! Since SBJ is now blown up, im gonna get myself some BAPESTAAA instead. Peace!

^ I'm sure there are plenty of people on here that vintage items that a lot of people haven't seen. I have lots of unreleased samples that no one will ever see and those stay unseen. Bape? I'll admit I've worn them, but that was before they hit the states years ago.

Buy & collecting/wearing sneakers is a hobby, not some 'game' that some of you call it. And if you are in to say that you have this amount of shoes or that they are this old or that you bought it yourself at a footlocker then you really are on the dark side of what this culture is about.

You guys are sincerely hilarious... don't you have some club to go promote?
I work for Nike, if that matters.

Quote:
You just thought you found a secret gem, but obviously not.
ed with the kids sizes. Me and TeeEyeEhm put a thread in Buy/Sell like 3 years ago with so much heat, that everyone slept on.
In Greater Company Operation.
Jazzy Flizzle
AIM-Tom Cruzada
[email protected]

Astro: I agree. Oh and tell your cuz i said what up.

5th:
Quote:
I have lots of unreleased samples that no one will ever see and those stay unseen.
Quote:
And if you are in to say that you have this amount of shoes or that they are this old or that you bought it yourself at a footlocker then you really are on the dark side of what this culture is about.

At this point you have turned this into a ridiculous back and forth bantering of just about anything you can think of to sound funny. 1995 was joking about the Bapes and you even tried to sound like you were ahead of the "game" on those too!

Don't say stupid @#%$ about club promotion or any of that. Skip the cup of coffee and come to any respectable event from here to the Sco and tell me that junk. Don't tell me whether this collecting shoes thing is a hobby or a game. I'll make those decisions for myself.

Seriously dude, you win. I'll try my hardest to not have an opinion on here anymore.

Let's just save the bandwidth for better topics and be glad we don't know each other. I'm done.

san jose blue jeans has been blown up for years now. and even if now it was being blown up for the first time, that they even have anything left for you unless you got lepperchaun feet. RELAX.
hiyah!

Metal Man Ed,

You need to calm down. First of all, this is not ISS. Most NTers I know are well above 18 years old. I'm sure you should know that.

Second of all, with all the hype surrounding the shoe game and urban culture, there are no "secret spots" anymore, especially in the Bay Area.

Also, he did not blow up "your" spot per se. This is not a 5+ page post so it hasn't really been blown up. Most of the people post in this thread are just regulars anyways.

The man just asked a question, let's leave it at that.

No need to get salty.

Metal Man Ed,

Quote:
You need to calm down. First of all, this is not ISS. Most NTers I know are well above 18 years old. I'm sure you should know that.

I'm completely calm... I made my comment and haven't said another word until Jay basically called me ignorant and then you directed your comment at me. I had completely dropped it, I could care less!!!

Quote:
Second of all, with all the hype surrounding the shoe game and urban culture, there are no "secret spots" anymore, especially in the Bay Area.

Very true but you have to admit that up until a year ago that spot was the closest you could come in the Bay Area to a "secret spot" that had some decent OG stuff in it

Quote:
Also, he did not blow up "your" spot per se. This is not a 5+ page post so it hasn't really been blown up. Most of the people post in this thread are just regulars anyways.
NEVER stated that was MY spot, I made a GENERAL comment!!!

Like I said the topic was dead to me until Jay and yourself directed comments at me so if you have anything else to say to me PM me or email me at [email protected] and we can discuss it.

You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

dude the last time i went to san jose blue jeans like 2 years i was lookin at the kick rack and they had OG white and red Xiii's but they wer hella yellowed!!!!!! and my potna swooped up on em!!!!! and no ppl they wer the real deal!!!!! so just keep your heads sometime!?
Team Bay Area​

San Jose Blue Jeans has been raked of all the good stuff probably within the last 8 months...even last summer I bought A LOT of shoes from there in good sizes...Air Max 96, Pennys, Air Hawks, Nomos etc...and since then I have seen the stock get noticiably slimmer and slimmer...even all the vans are gone and those were stockpiled!...basically no stuff in a 7-13 left anymore...someone must have posted on here or on ISS cuz the word spread fast and everyone just went awol on that place...pretty sad I must say...and I knew it was bad when I went in and saw some 15-16 year old kids in there for the first time like "OMG they got the Griffey's!"...I mean no disrespect to anyone tryin to get their shoes...I guess I just felt like that place was a piece of history in itself...there were SOOO many OG's in there even up to the past 2 years...and now...it's done...direct correlation with the shoe "game" I believe...And yeah SJB was a relatively "secret" spot considering the quality and quantity of shoes they had up until recently...when the other SJB on Snell closed 5 or 6 years ago...there was tons of stuff left over...so I know the hype about SJB just hit this past year or so...
Berries & Cream
Next Hype = AF1s​

I use to go there like 12 years ago when I was in elementary school. That's where I use to get my school uniform. I'd also get a fresh pair of Nikes from there back in the day. And I can't forget, the "SJ" shirts & jerseys. Five years ago I thought of cleaning out the joint and selling everything on eBay.
--------------------
Get 20% off www.karmaloop.comNZ1642 at checkout

^^^ Nice Twist face in your av... that is one of the older styles he used to do...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

wow, haven't been there in about a year or so..... this place is aiite. hella old @#%$... i believe they still have the penny 2's in kids sizes...
TEAM BAY AREA
ReppiN' DA BaY AreA : 408​

Back
Top Bottom