Anyone ever rent a Limo for a night out?

Hey, anyone here rent a limo out for like a couple hours because you were going out to the city for a good time?

I mean just for the hell of it.

I'm thinking about it, my friend's birthday and we're about to get sssillaaayyy
roll.gif

laugh.gif
i think the lack of response is due to your wording- "just forthe hell of it" and someones bday are 2 diff things-

either way yes - limos can be fun - just to chill, drink, get driven around, not worry about getting home after club/event whatever etc...shop around pricewise cause you can get some good deals-

figure out how many people are going and a general itinerary for the night and hit them up for quotes

obv the bigger SUV joints - h2s, escalades etc are gonna be more - cant go wrong with a 300m or caddy stretch

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Nah, party buses for that kind of thing.

laugh.gif
it depends on the group...like maybe i prejudged the OP but i justfigured him and his boys are going out...the limo gives them a ride, a place to chill, pull up looking right, get drunk etc

a party bus is more if you have females with you or have a good plan on picking up some...i mean 4-5 dudes in a bus with strobe lights, a stripper pole andloud music isnt really whats poppin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
it depends on the group...like maybe i prejudged the OP but i just figured him and his boys are going out...the limo gives them a ride, a place to chill, pull up looking right, get drunk etc

a party bus is more if you have females with you or have a good plan on picking up some...i mean 4-5 dudes in a bus with strobe lights, a stripper pole and loud music isnt really whats poppin
laugh.gif

Well. I'm female, all my friends are female so we can get away with it
pimp.gif
that and it always ends up being 50/50 anyways in our groups it seems.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
it depends on the group...like maybe i prejudged the OP but i just figured him and his boys are going out...the limo gives them a ride, a place to chill, pull up looking right, get drunk etc

a party bus is more if you have females with you or have a good plan on picking up some...i mean 4-5 dudes in a bus with strobe lights, a stripper pole and loud music isnt really whats poppin
laugh.gif

True but they could leave wherever they goin with some females...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Man believe me you don't need no plan chicks wanna be down. Its just so funny though me and 2 of my friends last Friday ended up last in thesituation you speak of with all the chicks on the party bus it was cool though. Its definitely like you said a group of chicks stripper poles, lights,beverages, and loud music.

I've done it twice. One time they sent the limo on accident instead of a van, and the other time because they had no vans. It was fun.

Back
Top Bottom