ANYONE EVER FEEL LIKE LIFE HAS NO MEANING?

You all are looking to deep into it. Just live it up. Find something you enjoy and keep at it...

Originally Posted by daproblem53

Smoke a L

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But naw on some real and watch this

Originally Posted by PassMeTheSoySauce

life is good. just think of all the people who are less fortunate than you are and you quickly realize how valuable life is.
not only that but you are here for a purpose so as they say in the old days
stop trippin

Originally Posted by Damu

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

It doesn't. Try to find a way to enjoy it anyway.
came in here to say this.
truth...people automatically assume that life not having any meaning is a negative thing. it's not. it's just human nature to want to feel that your life has or should have meaning. just enjoy it. you can still be happy and love life.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Life is only what you make it cuz.

I don't see a real point. I think we're just animals like every other living thing, just "advanced".

I make the most out of every day though.
damn, my dude I've been tryina explain this to everyone for the longest but nobody wants to listen to me
tired.gif

As humans everyone we think highly of ourselves, like we're "special" or the "chosen species to rule over this world"....nah man we were just first on "this planet"
to develop a subconscious and communication as far as language. We just happened to be naturally selected through evolution, $h!+ for all we know felines could have taken our place like Avatar. That's basically what they were trying to explain subliminally in that movie but not a lot of people caught on. I just smoke my dro, live by the 48 laws of power, murphy's law and the Qu'aran. Not knowing what tomorrow brings, but knowing what I can bring to it.
pimp.gif

Purpose and Meaning in life is so vague and interpretive in life that it can honestly be absolutely meaningless and purposeless. Anybody can give it any meaning or purpose according to themselves and human beings as a race. Learn about "The Secret" and how powerful the mind is, because your mind shapes the world around you.

"There is no Universe without a Mind entering into it...." -quote in which I forget who wrote it
laugh.gif
How can you say we're merely advanced animals that can talk, but you follow the Qu'ran? Linguistic developement is a big part of Islam....a lot of Islamic scholars link the development of our languages as the connection to the god itself....notice I refer to god as an entity rather than personifying it....which is another part of Islam...and a flaw of religion in general (personification of god).

At the end of the day ONENESS makes sense scientifically and spiritually so I'm comfortable with that.
look buddy, you're making a whole bunch of assumptions just off one piece of information. I never said I agree with everything in the Qu'aran I believe it's a pure way to live one's life harmoniously with other beings on this earth. I honestly don't believe any information on this earth that we have comes from the words of "God", however that doesn't mean some kind of spiritually divine energy doesn't flow through all of us and everything. I believe in oneness as you said yourself, in other words Allah....(all). I don't care about the specifics of religions and what separates and which one is the truth all i care about is my relationship with the Universe. Everything in this world contradicts itself as far as theory and so many things that shouldn't be possible as far as physics, science, evolution etc. exist and we don't know how it's possible but it is. Our mental capacity just can't grasp certain ideas fully, like the size of the visible/known Universe. These are incomprehensible numbers.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

I don't see a real point. I think we're just animals like every other living thing, just "advanced".

damn, my dude I've been tryina explain this to everyone for the longest but nobody wants to listen to me
tired.gif

As humans everyone we think highly of ourselves, like we're "special" or the "chosen species to rule over this world"....nah man we were just first on "this planet"
You all need a bible lol..... and I can see that you aren't a believer, in that case shouldn't you know we where no where near the first on "this planet" according to science.

I've done my share of Bible reading and touched on many other religions. That's how I ended up an agnostic theist with some pragmatic thoughts. I will never in my life trust organized religion or live my life by it. Powers are abused far too often. But to each his own, I'm not mad at anyone who chooses to live their life in that manner.

Religious people that I state my opinion on humans to look at me funny
laugh.gif
but I really truly believe we're just "advanced" animals. I have to put that advanced in quotations because even though we may be technologically advanced and superior to the other animals we share Earth with, we cause more destruction and do more harm than good by far. Modern man is just REALLY good at +@!*@** things up. I want there to be a God, gods, or some kind of deity that will tell me why people behave the way they do. Why were we designed how we were? Are they satisfied with what they created, and the actions we've taken? Or are we just a method of entertainment... We were supposedly created in "His" image, and we all know the Christian God is a vengeful god... so maybe we're just like him?

It's a lot to think about...

It took me 21 years to figure out that in all honesty, I most likely will never have an answer to any of my questions. So I chose to live life to make myself and those around me happy, take care of my daughter, and smoke copious amounts of marijuana.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

tired.gif

You all need a bible lol..... and I can see that you aren't a believer, in that case shouldn't you know we where no where near the first on "this planet" according to science.

I've done my share of Bible reading and touched on many other religions. That's how I ended up an agnostic theist with some pragmatic thoughts. I will never in my life trust organized religion or live my life by it. Powers are abused far too often. But to each his own, I'm not mad at anyone who chooses to live their life in that manner.

Religious people that I state my opinion on humans to look at me funny
laugh.gif
but I really truly believe we're just "advanced" animals. I have to put that advanced in quotations because even though we may be technologically advanced and superior to the other animals we share Earth with, we cause more destruction and do more harm than good by far. Modern man is just REALLY good at +@!*@** things up. I want there to be a God, gods, or some kind of deity that will tell me why people behave the way they do. Why were we designed how we were? Are they satisfied with what they created, and the actions we've taken? Or are we just a method of entertainment... We were supposedly created in "His" image, and we all know the Christian God is a vengeful god... so maybe we're just like him?

It's a lot to think about...

It took me 21 years to figure out that in all honesty, I most likely will never have an answer to any of my questions. So I chose to live life to make myself and those around me happy, take care of my daughter, and smoke copious amounts of marijuana.

im not super religious but my mom is christian and she tried to teach me the christian ways,
but i think god test all of us for the better that's what i believe
i believe that there is good and evil it all depends on what side you choose to take
i also believe in cause and effect...

I'm really surprised at how easily people conclude that life has no meaning. Interesting.

laugh.gif

dudes seeking instant gratification, meaning, purpose, love etc.

it dont work that way...life is a journey, u find out more and more as ur life goes on, ur views change and so does ur "meaning"

until then just enjoy and make the best of it.

Like some guys said in here life is a journey full of up's and down's it's what u learn from those experiences

I've been on house arrest so hopefully I'll be able to light a joint of some hybrid tomorrow...

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

I'm really surprised at how easily people conclude that life has no meaning. Interesting.
On the most primitive level, what do you believe humans were put on Earth for?

Back
Top Bottom