Anyone ever eat ramen uncooked?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I feel that it is more of a non-asian thing or even a white thing to eat it like this. Dont see many asians chewin on the uncooked ramen.

The only time I eat it is when I make a ramen salad with cabbage and a rice wine vinegar based dressing. Stuff is the truth when you eat it with some kalua pork, mac salad, and rice.
false, im asian and i swear my family and our never ending bloodline of relatives did this when we was kids.
But i just rather cook it now since i really can't enjoy it as much.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

I feel that it is more of a non-asian thing or even a white thing to eat it like this. Dont see many asians chewin on the uncooked ramen.

The only time I eat it is when I make a ramen salad with cabbage and a rice wine vinegar based dressing. Stuff is the truth when you eat it with some kalua pork, mac salad, and rice.
false, im asian and i swear my family and our never ending bloodline of relatives did this when we was kids.
co sign... my daughter and son are doing it now... my family was mad poor and no way in hell was my grandma was gonna buy us chips... so she brokethe bag up add a little seasoning and i was on my way... if yall think that the top roman flavors are good? yall need to try the ones from the asian store...way better flavors

This thread making me crave ramen at this late hour. I haven't had it so long.

Those noodles are deep fried I believe so they're safe to eat raw. I use to do it if we had no chips and wanted something crunchy\salty

i never really was a fan of this. i end up eating about half raw and cooking the second half and then cooking another packet

i did when i was young
moms told me it would grow worms in my stomach if i kept doing it
she shooked me and stopped.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

co sign... my daughter and son are doing it now... my family was mad poor and no way in hell was my grandma was gonna buy us chips... so she broke the bag up add a little seasoning and i was on my way... if yall think that the top roman flavors are good? yall need to try the ones from the asian store... way better flavors
cooked tho

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

its the only way i eat it just break it up and sprinkle in the sauce and mix it up.....I hate cooked ramen
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Wait, explain this to me like im 5. You put it in a bowl of water then mix it was a the seasoning then eat it?
No. You just open the package. Sprinkle the seasoning on the block of uncooked noodles, and then go at it. No water, no bowl, no fork....just a raw chunk of uncooked noodles.
laugh.gif
Ya'll are wilin.
roll.gif

This is honestly the first time I've ever heard of this.

Back
Top Bottom