Anyone ever eat ramen uncooked?

I'd eat a little bit of it before I cook the rest of it.

Cooked noodles, sometimes put some bok choy it, broth, and rice= Good stuff

My sister likes to cook it in the microwave.. I think it's gross though

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Wait, explain this to me like im 5. You put it in a bowl of water then mix it was a the seasoning then eat it?

No. You just open the package. Sprinkle the seasoning on the block of uncooked noodles, and then go at it. No water, no bowl, no fork....just a raw chunk of uncooked noodles.
laugh.gif

Ya'll are wilin.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

No. You just open the package. Sprinkle the seasoning on the block of uncooked noodles, and then go at it. No water, no bowl, no fork....just a raw chunk of uncooked noodles
laugh.gif

*insert kobe w t f gif*

I got a bag of some pre-broken ones they sold at some Japanese (or maybe it was Korean) mom and pop store. It tasted mad nasty. Basically, it was broken piecesof ramen, seasoned already in a bag, and was like a bag of chips.

I used to do this in elementary and middle school. I cant do it as a grown man though. My taste in food has progressed way beyond raw ramen.
laugh.gif

I still eat em cooked though.

Damn,
for those that hate cooked ramen, you must not be eating the right kind. Try Nissin and the Mi Goreng Pedas.
21d5z4.jpg

2mfyofd.jpg

i've been on ramen since i was a shorty and the ONLY flavor i've ever eaten was chicken. i actually didn't cook ramen until i was like 15 or 16years old.. up until then, we just crushed the noodles and poured the seasoning on.

ottogi_ppushu_ramen_snack.jpg

only korean ones taste good right out of the bag. i can't imagine eating those crummy little nissin ones raw.

sometimes i'll take bits off and eat it.

my mom puts uncooked raman in her cole slaw, good stuff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Used to when I was younger. Crumble the noodles up, throw in the seasoning and shake the bag.... I used to think this was the best #%$@ ever
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

wow i've never seen/heard of this

closest i've done is eating the little crumb pieces left in the ba after u take the block out

Back
Top Bottom