Anyone ever eat ramen uncooked?

I've done it. It has to be the right flavor, though. There are some flavors that are
sick.gif
raw, but
pimp.gif
cooked.

my girl does it. i cant believe how disgusting it seems. i find cooked ramen disgusting.

its the only way i eat it just break it up and sprinkle in the sauce and mix it up.....I hate cooked ramen

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

its the only way i eat it just break it up and sprinkle in the sauce and mix it up.....I hate cooked ramen
I came in here to say this.

I feel that it is more of a non-asian thing or even a white thing to eat it like this. Dont see many asians chewin on the uncooked ramen.

The only time I eat it is when I make a ramen salad with cabbage and a rice wine vinegar based dressing. Stuff is the truth when you eat it with some kaluapork, mac salad, and rice.

I use to as a kid, with the seasoning or without it was good to me either way. Haven't had it like this in years though.

Wait, explain this to me like im 5. You put it in a bowl of water then mix it was a the seasoning then eat it?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Wait, explain this to me like im 5. You put it in a bowl of water then mix it was a the seasoning then eat it?

No. You just open the package. Sprinkle the seasoning on the block of uncooked noodles, and then go at it. No water, no bowl, no fork....just a raw chunk ofuncooked noodles.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom