Anyone else mad tight about their Tax Refund?

if they only took fed. taxes out of one of 2 jobs do i have to put that job on my federal return? the one that only took state takes doesnt have some of the info i need to fill out the form like the employer address and all that

you can do turbo tax....or taxslayer.com......so since i'm over here in afghanistan i let the wife do the taxes...just had my son in november so i knew that was going to help....turns out i'm getting 8,700 back...i bout lost my mind...most i ever gotten back before that was like 700 lol...plus i just got my 2nd part of my army enlistment bonus...all tax free...

Bro... the first year I filed taxes, I got back $3.xx. Three dollars. The damn company I worked for had me marked down for 99 exceptions
smh.gif

And last year I owed like $100 because my dad didnt pay my taxes for the months I worked for him
eyes.gif

If I get back anything this year, I'll be happy.

Yo, why is Turbo Tax tryin to get me for $28 to do my State taxes
smh.gif
. I don't wanna pull the trigger because I know I can do it free somewhere else, but I can save so much time
grin.gif

I did mine on Turbo Tax and got 3500 in Feds and 200 in State, I went earlier in the day to Jackson Hewitt and they wanted to charge me 450 to do my taxes I came home and done them on Turbo Tax for like 50 bucks and came up with the same figures as them. Saved myself 400 bucks, Im satisfied.

Just did mines with Turbo Tax and I ended up paying 16 fed 285 state and 56 turbo = 357 SMH!. Federal Reserve Act = every hard working American a slave.

iam nervous now...they took over 10k.. last year i got back around 1800 fed, 400 state.  I go in to the spot to sign the paperwork for final process..iam keeping my fingers crossed.. as long as i get a good G, iam good.   seriously tho..iam trippin now! hah

-UNDFT-

[h1]Tax Day by Tax Year - Tax Season 2010 [/h1][table][tr][th=""]Tax Date[/th][th=""]Type of Filing Deadline[/th][/tr][tr][td]April 15, 2010[/td][td]Federal Income Tax Return Tax Day for Tax Year 2009[/td][/tr][tr][td]April 15, 2010[/td][td]State Income Tax Return Tax Day for Tax Year 2009[/td][/tr][tr][td]April 15, 2010[/td][td]Extension for Federal Income Tax Return Due Date for Tax Year 2009[/td][/tr][/table]
don't know yet

i will probably owe fml. i owed last year. but im going to a professional this time

hell no0o0 .. I thought they were gona make me return money cuz I made so much but instead they gave me $3400 back.
pimp.gif

i owe the feds $600 and im going to pay that with my financial aid refund when that comes next month which should be about 3500

Yea i never get excited around tax time.. i just take wat i get. Claiming zero gets u more back at tax time i believe.

Did mine on turbotax for the first time ever this year, instead of taking them to get it done somewhere.  I am getting a little over $3,500 back from the feds, and $14 back from state
laugh.gif
.  I am student, and thankfully I qualified for the learning credit, which was a major chunk of my federal return.  I highly recommend turbotax.com
wink.gif
, was free for everything except filing my state taxes and that was like 30 bucks, I'll take that over spending over $100 bucks to get them done last year any day.

I'm getting back $191 from the federal government and $1253 from the state.

I feel whoever it was who said that the bigger your refund, the larger the interest-free loan that you are giving to the government.  I completely agree with this.  I keep my exceptions at '2' for the first 2/3 of the year and then decrease my excemptions to '0' at end of August.  It pretty much means that I don't get a refund, but it also means that I get to keep most of that money in my pocket year round, or savings account all year around instead of it stuffing the coffers of the government.

just got the final paperwork signed.. 3123 fed, 455 state
eek.gif
  i was NOT expecting this much but glad iam getting a good chunk!!!!!!!!!!

that made my day,week,month...

-UNDFT-

Anyone gonna adjust their tax allowance on their w4 form? I might change mines from 1 to 5 might as well kept as much as possible now since they gonna tax me at the end of the year anyways. Might as well put that extra cash to work instead of lending it to Uncle Sam and not giving me any interest.

Back
Top Bottom