Anyone else mad tight about their Tax Refund?

157g9w2.jpg

I'm happy.

I went from owing money last year ($1,300) to getting money back this year (1,800).

That makes me a happy camper!!!

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

the bigger your refund, the bigger an interest free loan you gave the govt....

or they can just straight up tax u and rob your money
pick your poison

I basically worked 3 jobs last year. When I put in my Air Force info I was like
pimp.gif
$1300. Then when I put in my next job, it dropped to $850
indifferent.gif
it just got ugly after that
smh.gif

still thankful I'm getting something tho.

I used taxact.com to complete/submit mine.  Very easy to use and fill out.  I'm getting $700 back from the state and $1500 from the FEDS.  Owning property FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Respect21

At least you don't owe the government money.

My parents owe $1,500.
I had to pay $14k last week. Ouch.

And I don't have a bean to my name. I'm at that stupid point where on paper my business makes money but I don't really have any to put in my pocket. It's all just accounting stuff.

Seems like a lot of people are having to pay this year or are getting way less back. Compared to last years tax thread.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by Respect21

At least you don't owe the government money.

My parents owe $1,500.
I had to pay $14k last week. Ouch.

And I don't have a bean to my name. I'm at that stupid point where on paper my business makes money but I don't really have any to put in my pocket. It's all just accounting stuff.

Damn, that sucks.

im getting 370 from federal and owing state 98.

idk y thy maue u "owe" the state when these bafoons take money out your checks to begin with

yeah i'm tight about this year myself, put my last statement from job getting 1200, then i put my uneployment papers I owe 489.  My sisters friend might let me claim her kid so i might get something back anyway.

It was stated a little after last year's tax return that this year most people will not see as much as previous years. People making $15,000/year got a extra "bonus" this year.~

Like for real, I can only imagine this time next year! I can't claim the MWC because my mother still claims me. She. Will. Not. Claim. Me. Next. Year. SMH...

I'm super salty. Everyone out there spending this tax refund money, hogging up the long lines, eating at all the restaurants. This will be over soon. I'm just salty. Sorry.

Im getting back like $1900 if i can claim myself with school... Im gonna try with my dad claiming me and see if I can get more
smile.gif

got back $1500 last year cause i was a full-time student for half the year. looks like i'm going to owe the feds $1 according this year to taxact
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom