Anyone else have friends you feel you can't tell about good things that happen to you?

Yea I know someone like you. I just told her to stop telling her friends what me and her do. Simple as that. Just don't mention men around her. Simple as that man.

Yea I know someone like you. I just told her to stop telling her friends what me and her do. Simple as that. Just don't mention men around her. Simple as that man.

blackmagnus514 wrote:
She sounds like the type to throw () at your man when you get one.

i don't think she is cuz our tastes in men are so different but you never know and for that reason i don't mix friends/bfs like that

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I think I know who your BFF i(Nat)...yeah, she's a negative %!% person because she's an ugly %!% person

ohwell.gif
 damn...thats how you feel? i didn't think you knew her that well thought yall only met like twice

i don't give her intimate details cuz thats not me but its little !+$@ like the super bowl thing that reinforce me not telling her anything more

i'm gonna have to bring it up at some point tho cuz if i don't itll eat me up inside...

blackmagnus514 wrote:
She sounds like the type to throw () at your man when you get one.

i don't think she is cuz our tastes in men are so different but you never know and for that reason i don't mix friends/bfs like that

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I think I know who your BFF i(Nat)...yeah, she's a negative %!% person because she's an ugly %!% person

ohwell.gif
 damn...thats how you feel? i didn't think you knew her that well thought yall only met like twice

i don't give her intimate details cuz thats not me but its little !+$@ like the super bowl thing that reinforce me not telling her anything more

i'm gonna have to bring it up at some point tho cuz if i don't itll eat me up inside...

Originally Posted by th1nk

Why do NTers act like e-gentleman when a woman posts, but are ruthless animals when guys post?

Do they really think they have a chance to be with these women even if they don't know them?

You-must-be-new-here.jpg

Originally Posted by th1nk

Why do NTers act like e-gentleman when a woman posts, but are ruthless animals when guys post?

Do they really think they have a chance to be with these women even if they don't know them?

You-must-be-new-here.jpg

myt. if shes really a good friend shed be happy for you in all aspects. i would scale her down to an associate and just never talk to her about that stuff. i have a lot of close female friends and none are like that i dont think i could handle it. why would someone not be happy for their so called bff...how did you guys even become bffs...? all we do is talk about guys sex family and each other...lol jk...or am i...has she always been like that tho?props to dc for finding a chick that meets his standards....*this comment has been based off inference

myt. if shes really a good friend shed be happy for you in all aspects. i would scale her down to an associate and just never talk to her about that stuff. i have a lot of close female friends and none are like that i dont think i could handle it. why would someone not be happy for their so called bff...how did you guys even become bffs...? all we do is talk about guys sex family and each other...lol jk...or am i...has she always been like that tho?props to dc for finding a chick that meets his standards....*this comment has been based off inference

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

myt. if shes really a good friend shed be happy for you in all aspects. i would scale her down to an associate it and just never talk to her about that stuff. i have a lot of close female friends and none are like that i dont think i could handle it. why would someone not be happy for their so called bff...hiw did you guys even become bffs...? all we do is talk about guys sex family and each other...lol jk...or am i...has she always been like that tho?

we've been friends since like middle school bff since around the time we were graduating HS in 04/05

this is all new...its not that shes not happy for me its just that it always turns into a pity thing for her

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

myt. if shes really a good friend shed be happy for you in all aspects. i would scale her down to an associate it and just never talk to her about that stuff. i have a lot of close female friends and none are like that i dont think i could handle it. why would someone not be happy for their so called bff...hiw did you guys even become bffs...? all we do is talk about guys sex family and each other...lol jk...or am i...has she always been like that tho?

we've been friends since like middle school bff since around the time we were graduating HS in 04/05

this is all new...its not that shes not happy for me its just that it always turns into a pity thing for her

if its new...is she recently getting over a bad break up? maybe its a deeper issue....

if its new...is she recently getting over a bad break up? maybe its a deeper issue....

Originally Posted by ddrtronco

OP try inviting her to some of the outings you go to maybe that might help 
ohwell.gif

we dont live in the same city but when i do come home and go out its with her...i was gonna invite her to the super bowl joint but it wasn't his hosue and she moves to damn slow and i was ready to go by time ol boy hit me up
laugh.gif
 plus i'm not the type to always travel with my bff everywhere i go

i think it may be like Solewoman said its some stuff with her and this !$%@#%#$# thats hopefully over for good

still not cool tho

Originally Posted by ddrtronco

OP try inviting her to some of the outings you go to maybe that might help 
ohwell.gif

we dont live in the same city but when i do come home and go out its with her...i was gonna invite her to the super bowl joint but it wasn't his hosue and she moves to damn slow and i was ready to go by time ol boy hit me up
laugh.gif
 plus i'm not the type to always travel with my bff everywhere i go

i think it may be like Solewoman said its some stuff with her and this !$%@#%#$# thats hopefully over for good

still not cool tho

My main boy for about 8 years finally admitted to me that he envies me because I grew up in a different situation then him....I mos def now watch what I say around him cause I know how he thinks now, always wanting to pop off at the mouth with a smart comment.......Sucks but thats life, gotta realize that at the end of the day nobody will be on the same stuff you'll be on in life....jealousy and envy is really out there even with the people you'd least expect......
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom