Anyone else have friends you feel you can't tell about good things that happen to you?

My main boy for about 8 years finally admitted to me that he envies me because I grew up in a different situation then him....I mos def now watch what I say around him cause I know how he thinks now, always wanting to pop off at the mouth with a smart comment.......Sucks but thats life, gotta realize that at the end of the day nobody will be on the same stuff you'll be on in life....jealousy and envy is really out there even with the people you'd least expect......
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by th1nk

Why do NTers act like e-gentleman when a woman posts, but are ruthless animals when guys post?

Do they really think they have a chance to be with these women even if they don't know them?
Generally speaking it's 100 x easier for a guy to start #*%$ with another guy than it is for a guy to start #*%$ with a female. That's just life, it really doesn't change much on the internet.

Originally Posted by th1nk

Why do NTers act like e-gentleman when a woman posts, but are ruthless animals when guys post?

Do they really think they have a chance to be with these women even if they don't know them?
Generally speaking it's 100 x easier for a guy to start #*%$ with another guy than it is for a guy to start #*%$ with a female. That's just life, it really doesn't change much on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom