Anyone else have friends you feel you can't tell about good things that happen to you?

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Do a better job at choosing your friends. Nothing good will come out of that.

Seriously.

these 'misery-loves-company' chicks have to be HORRIBLE to hang out with

you have no idea...its to the point where the last few times we hung out she ended up crying over something...she has some issues i wont get into & i try to be understanding but that %@%% is soooo draining at times...

like after one of her sessions i won't want to talk to her for like a week or two

Get rid of her before she attempts or does EF your man she's giving you signs that she's bitter and upset about your situation so take heed to the signs.

Get rid of her before she attempts or does EF your man she's giving you signs that she's bitter and upset about your situation so take heed to the signs.

People won't admit it but being jealous is a trait every human has. We're only separate by the ways we display it. Showing your jealousy is a weakness and somethin you should defiantly keep your eye on. Girls like that will try to ruin your relationship. Trust me.

People won't admit it but being jealous is a trait every human has. We're only separate by the ways we display it. Showing your jealousy is a weakness and somethin you should defiantly keep your eye on. Girls like that will try to ruin your relationship. Trust me.

I have a friend who is similar. It's all good until it gets to girls. You know your friend better than I do, but if It's just a matter of her acting up when it comes to men then keep that aspect of your life away from her.

I have a friend who is similar. It's all good until it gets to girls. You know your friend better than I do, but if It's just a matter of her acting up when it comes to men then keep that aspect of your life away from her.

I think I know who your BFF i(Nat)...yeah, she's a negative %!% person because she's an ugly %!% person

I think I know who your BFF i(Nat)...yeah, she's a negative %!% person because she's an ugly %!% person

I can't say I've been through this before but I have female friends who have. I think it goes back to self worth/esteem issues.

Be careful of the info you disclose around her.

I can't say I've been through this before but I have female friends who have. I think it goes back to self worth/esteem issues.

Be careful of the info you disclose around her.

didnt read the op but

i got a lot of my guys that i dont even let them know where i live let alone let them know if good things happened (came up on money, copped somethin dope for the crib etc)

i deal with some grimey cats tho

didnt read the op but

i got a lot of my guys that i dont even let them know where i live let alone let them know if good things happened (came up on money, copped somethin dope for the crib etc)

i deal with some grimey cats tho

Yeah, I have a friend like that. I just keep things to myself. That old cliche', 'Misery Loves Company' is so true. The way I see it, you have two choices.

1. Except that there is just certain things you'll have to keep to yourself and continue being her friend, despite the flaws.

2. Cut her loose.

The latter tends to be a bit difficult but those are your only options. I suspect that she won't be receptive to you talking to her about her comments and/or attitude toward your good news. Good luck w/ that..

Yeah, I have a friend like that. I just keep things to myself. That old cliche', 'Misery Loves Company' is so true. The way I see it, you have two choices.

1. Except that there is just certain things you'll have to keep to yourself and continue being her friend, despite the flaws.

2. Cut her loose.

The latter tends to be a bit difficult but those are your only options. I suspect that she won't be receptive to you talking to her about her comments and/or attitude toward your good news. Good luck w/ that..

I have a friend that's similar. You can tell her anything and she'll find a way to make it negative
For example
me"yooo I just won the lottery!!!!!!1111"
her"they're gonna tax the $$!$ out of you -_-"

w.e. ya'll get the point

I have a friend that's similar. You can tell her anything and she'll find a way to make it negative
For example
me"yooo I just won the lottery!!!!!!1111"
her"they're gonna tax the $$!$ out of you -_-"

w.e. ya'll get the point

^ damn son
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

but um, maybe you could try explaining to her how you feel. she might not realize what she's doing.

or just continue to ignore the issue. whatever works.

^ damn son
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

but um, maybe you could try explaining to her how you feel. she might not realize what she's doing.

or just continue to ignore the issue. whatever works.

Back
Top Bottom