Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

I just remembered that a win was questionable whenever he was slated to pitch lol

Don’t really know how I feel about a sneaker resell shop branching off to cards tbh.
Those clowns are just in it to make money. They don't care about the hobby at all. Like others have said on here, they won't last long with that mentality. My best friend lives in LA so I have been to Cool Kicks before. From what I heard, one of the employees is into Sports Cards and told one of the owners of Cool Kicks how much money can be made. Next thing you know, they have a ball card shop.

Do you guys feel you're getting more hits through retail or hobby?
just depends on the product. Like chrome, I have gotten crappy boxes in the past buying hobby. You can go the retail route and get as good of cards as you would go hobby. For me, Chrome has always been tough trying to hit something big out of it, but I have gotten big hits. I open alot of boxes tho. First time in years I haven't bought chrome hobby lol.

Long time lurker of NT, but I just felt so compelled to join in on the thread. I used to buy Marvel & Skybox cards in the 90's but have definitely caught the fever in the past couple of weeks. Here's what I've amassed so far from various ebay auctions, Instagram drafts & box purchases (Illusions is a really nice series IMO!)

IMG_4694.jpg

Any1 looking for Kobe cards hit me got some I wanna get rid of. Most rookies. Some Iverson rookies too. Kd also

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom