Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Holy crap, just pulled these like 5 min ago
image.jpg

Haha wait that is really u? I’ve seen this video before. Even i subscribed after I watched it lol. Dying when u ended up spitting on the my card by accident

Last edited:
Zion madness is outta control lol

I copped 2 Mosaic blasters and pulled a base Zion.

Any/all of those numbered/signed Zions are thru the roof

Just hit two card shops.......I saw a box for $4,800

What, in the ****?!?!?!?!?

Cards were (and in a lot of ways still are) DEAD, and now we have 4800 dollar boxes. Unreal.

Panini is killing everything. :frown:

Whoever bought that on eBay can wait 5 months, if it goes down in value then just return, if not keep. A risk free “investment”! **** eBay.

and people are ******* nuts paying that kind of money for such a young player. Imo

Agreed.

Other “generational” players recently as well, you think Zion has a better chance to win a ship then AD or a better career then AD?

Recent rookies hype is real and some of these NT breaks I’ve seen have been brutal. IDK about even $500 in value in a $5000 box.

lol woke up to a bunch of declined offers but a couple accepted for PSA 10 Drew Lock Prizm rookies, couple raws, a signed silver Prizm Lock rookie, and couple raw Prizm Luka rc's

grabbed as many cheap Jeudy silver Prizm's as I could find. joints is dumb cheap

Last edited:
lol woke up to a bunch of declined offers but a couple accepted for PSA 10 Drew Lock Prizm rookies, couple raws, a signed silver Prizm Lock rookie, and couple raw Prizm Luka rc's

grabbed as many cheap Jeudy silver Prizm's as I could find. joints is dumb cheap
Been trying to grab Aiyuk but he ain’t cheap.

how much you get the lock for? I’ve also been on the hunt for lock

I've been stocking up on Lock too the last few months lol...Him and
J Stidham

So on that eBay return I had. eBay sides with the buyer. I appealed again. Turns out that item was returned to incorrect address. eBay doesn’t care to investigate any further for me. No one will tell me where it went, eBay confirms it was returned to wrong address then says they won’t refund due to confirmation it was returned to me. Huh? So now I’m out shipping costs, fees, and I don’t even get my item. This ************ is lucky he live 3000 miles away from me I tel you that much. I will never sell on eBay again.
05DDC035-5D34-464C-95C9-1490A01C590C.jpeg

the kid is a straight sucker for buying at peak price, you have to own that L like a man. I’m not too mad about the money because I only paid retail on the card, so it’s not a huge loss. It’s the principle and the ***** made lying that I can’t stand and makes me furious.

So on that eBay return I had. eBay sides with the buyer. I appealed again. Turns out that item was returned to incorrect address. eBay doesn’t care to investigate any further for me. No one will tell me where it went, eBay confirms it was returned to wrong address then says they won’t refund due to confirmation it was returned to me. Huh? So now I’m out shipping costs, fees, and I don’t even get my item. This mother****er is lucky he live 3000 miles away from me I tel you that much. I will never sell on eBay again.
05DDC035-5D34-464C-95C9-1490A01C590C.jpeg

the kid is a straight sucker for buying at peak price, you have to own that L like a man. I’m not too mad about the money because I only paid retail on the card, so it’s not a huge loss. It’s the principle and the ***** made lying that I can’t stand and makes me furious.
damn that sucks man.....what is his ebay user name so I can add it to my ignore list

Back
Top Bottom