Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

My project 2020 hall so far. The Chang Robinson and Oldmanalan Clemente are my favorites. The Don C Thomas and Ben Baller Henderson we’re very underwhelming. They looked great when I ordered, not not so hot in hand.
CAEB0755-951C-4154-87C4-7C0DD3C1B2D7.jpeg

damn that sucks man.....what is his ebay user name so I can add it to my ignore list
This guy on twitter keeps a google doc of all the frauds to block

edit: not all of the invalid flagged accounts are actually invalid. One of them is the jitbag that pulled that **** with me

Last edited:
Can anyone explain why lock is going for so much ? Lol
Card collectors like to invest in young stars who they think will pan out. Lock got a stud of young wr with jeudy leading the way. Could be a huge sophomore year for Lock. Huge potential, but with that a lot of people are on the wave which means a lot of demand for his cards, which increases his market for them now.

Can anyone explain why lock is going for so much ? Lol

Prizm rookie prices in general are climbing.

Locks stock potential is sky high right now. He went 4-1 in his first 5 starts last year and then Elway added Jerry Jeudy, KJ Hamler and Locks old TE from Missouri. With young players like Courtland Sutton, Phillip Lindsey, Noah Fant (and they picked up Melvon Gordon). Everything is there for him to have a huge year. Will it happen? Nobody knows but I seen enough to put my money on him.

Its like the stock market. Those that invested in Mahomes before he broke out were able to reap huge rewards

btw, those prices I listed were for PSA 10 graded cards. You can get the same card ungraded for like $50. I copped a couple those too

Last edited:
anybody have an opinion on PGI grading company?

edit: never mind.. lol I aint feeling this:
A PGI Gem Mint 10 card is a nearly flawless card. The card should exhibit correct gloss, sharp corners, clear focus, and clean edges. The card should not have any stains or post-production discoloration or fading. Slight centering imbalance up to but not exceeding 60/40 and or minor print anomalies that do not otherwise detract from the card’s gem mint appearance can be allowed if the card does not exhibit multiples of either.

Really only trying to cop PSA graded stuff but what are the other reputable companies?

Last edited:
Psa, BGS and the up and comer SGC. People steering away from psa due to long return times. They are the most expensive. Plus the increase in bulk pricing for both Psa and Bgs. A lot of people are grading their cards at sgc at a lower price range and quick return times.

there is also an ongoing lawsuit filed against Psa too, so a lot of reasons to grade somewhere else. But psa cards do generally sell slightly a little more.

It’s all preference really where you decide where to grade.

800 for mosaic? FOH.

Only 8 cards too lol
Looks like they're all non-base cards but that price is wild

"Find 1 Autograph, 1 Silver, 1 Mosaic, 2 Choice Red and Green Rookies, and 3 Exclusive Mosaic Parallels per box!"

I see prizm baseball drops in like 3 days. I tuned out from baseball years ago but wonder how big that product will be? Seeing boxes as cheap as $170 presale

2 weeks ago I pulled a 1 of 1 of a Skins defensive lineman.

This mu****er pulls this 1 of 1 worth about 100K. :stoneface:

Screenshot_20200615-230158.png

I’m trying to get all of the Sophia Chang, and this Ichiro is really dope

D4468672-3C3C-447F-B9F6-C2D77884D448.jpeg

However, in ecstatic to get this Mariano Rivera one in. It’s my favorite card so far in the entire project, and it helps that it features my favorite player of all time. 🔥🔥
BF4572FF-E792-4314-9A59-B88C7BF7678E.jpeg

I still havent received any of the Topps Project I ordered but I got in late.. still grabbed a few things that I thought were dope directly from Topps. havent copped anything after-market

Been going in on ebay for other stuff though. Ended up with about 30 Jeudy silver prism rookies lol all for the low

br0keballer br0keballer I'd prefer PSA but I picked up this SGC graded 10 Lock low-end rookie dirt cheap - $35 (accepted offer). he has 9 left. (sold PSA 10 comps are like $80)

Last edited:
Speaking of Lock I just recently hit a Lock RPA from Flawless out of 10 in a break. Definitely my biggest group break hit of 2020

Oh yea I’m aware of SGC, I’m saying they don’t have the same “status” or rep from the other two. Especially in the secondary market with their prices after the grading compared to Bgs and Psa. People starting to shift towards then with their quick return and pricing.

but it’ll be PsA for me always.

I still havent received any of the Topps Project I ordered but I got in late.. still grabbed a few things that I thought were dope directly from Topps. havent copped anything after-market

Been going in on ebay for other stuff though. Ended up with about 30 Jeudy silver prism rookies lol all for the low

br0keballer br0keballer I'd prefer PSA but I picked up this SGC graded 10 Lock low-end rookie dirt cheap - $35 (accepted offer). he has 9 left. (sold PSA 10 comps are like $80)

Just made that same offer, hope he accepts. Good look man

Just made that same offer, hope he accepts. Good look man

Nice, I figured you'd want to jump on that! Too cheap to pass up, a graded 10 of this rookie is def under-valued at that price. only going to go up. lemme know if you get it!

Back
Top Bottom