Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Sound like on card is the way to go.

I'll definitely check that place out as I don't have facebook. May just make one just due to deals.

I'm looking to get mostly Yankees players, Mariano, Matsui, Cole, Judge, etc. There's many I'm looking into.

I appreciate the insight so far!

what do you think of Jason Dominguez?

what do you think of Jason Dominguez?
As in getting his card or as a player? I'd like his card but I see his Prizm is very high. As a player, I hope he reaches great heights and can become another legend. I just hope he is able to deal with pressure and not cave.

Yea I’m not too much into baseball like football and basketball. But yea people are hyped on him hoping he’s the next big thing like acuna. Too much of a risk to invest in his cards. Could be high risk high reward.

A lot of hype when it comes to a Yankees prospects, but this kid is so young and it’s their number one guy.

Yankees young prospects are always like this. His card is ugly lol

found a complete set 2018 this morning at Target too. You know I had to cop. The bat up Acuna card will pay for the box. Sending it in to sgc for grading. Maybe 8.5 or 9
F09F18DE-9422-4FE8-B370-8AF611526E68.jpeg

1CFABC9F-91D1-43B9-9097-485656E8FEF2.jpeg

Yea I’m not too much into baseball like football and basketball. But yea people are hyped on him hoping he’s the next big thing like acuna. Too much of a risk to invest in his cards. Could be high risk high reward.

A lot of hype when it comes to a Yankees prospects, but this kid is so young and it’s their number one guy.

He’s not coming up for 3 years

keep this thread open and lock the other 2.

the black tux slab :pimp:
I just got into SGC. I am awaiting an order now. Was a 20 day but a bit past that now. Currently processing. I am starting to sell to support future purchases. Price of the brick went up lol.

That bonds is :smokin would love to have that in my collection.
You should have jumped on it when price was low lol

Thank you. Got it for like $50 on eBay last year. Should be pretty attainable. I heard they don't grade well even though they are abundant. I'd like the Tiffany version at some point.
I used to buy lots of the tiff Bonds and it was a $%#%& searching for 10s to send in but I love doing it

Back
Top Bottom