Anybody play Metal Gear Rising yet?

Deciding on buying this one. It's different from the traditional Metal Gear game. Anyone who's played it let me know.

Looks dope as hell. Would definitely pick it up if I had the time to sit down with it.

it's not metal gear SOLID, it's metal gear RISING.

reviews are mixed. appears to be a solid game, similar to DMC. i'm not gonna bother though, i think i've outgrown most games... i feel old...
CS 1.6, CSS and CSGO are the only games i still play

not even gonna bother with it...even if it was cheap

anyway, ps4 is where its at lol time to go next generation

Last edited:
I read that the story doesn't even tell u how raiden turned into a crazy ninja after MGS 2 :smh:

What the point then?

I copped earlier, just waiting til i get off work. Time is going by too slow
mad.gif

Gonna be honest, haven't played MGS since PS2... which ones are those and when did they come out??

Substance is the expansion of metal gear solid 2. Subsistance is the expansion of metal gear solid 3. These came out on Xbox after they came out on ps2

The hd collection that came out (in late 2011 I believe) has mgs 2 and 3 and peace walker

Also metal gear 1 and 2. It came out for 360 and ps3

They hyped me up with those John Cygan (Solidus Snake VA) trailers.

Yet there's only a passing reference to him.

Pass.

I'd wait for Ground Zeros.

Last edited:
I read that the story doesn't even tell u how raiden turned into a crazy ninja after MGS 2
mean.gif

What the point then?
Its like a 30 second explanation its so stupid. "OH lets just ignore a huge gap in the MGS storyline." I hope Hideo didnt have anything to do with this story. I want to get it though. This and Bioshock are the only games on my radar right now

Last edited:
it's not metal gear SOLID, it's metal gear RISING.

reviews are mixed. appears to be a solid game, similar to DMC. i'm not gonna bother though, i think i've outgrown most games... i feel old...
CS 1.6, CSS and CSGO are the only games i still play

Counter-Strike? People still play that? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom