Anybody On NT only smash 1 girl?......DAMN!

I'm 24, been with my girl for six years and she's the only girl I've ever had sex with. Proud of it too...

Originally Posted by proper english

ive smashed 0.. so yeah.. 
tired.gif

this,i know that feel bro
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Dunno whats wrong with you young bucks! When i was in HS back in the late 90s I had the high smashing average...
I wonder whats changed..

Originally Posted by finnns2003

It's funny, I could've had double digits from just college, but I passed on about 12. I'm still only single digits...

me too
quality>quantity

an i have not had a drought since ive lost my virginity

really picky too, and that huge thread we frequent on here ya know post cute girls w/e you call  it doesnt help either. where the )(&#$ are all those ladies hiding?

6 this year cause Im trying and buddies had the "Mack of the Year" award but found out some exaggerated numbers so the contest lost credibility and steam.

was hoping double digits by the end of the year but not sure.

Gotta go harder I guess..... I need to hit some 91/2's and up 
nerd.gif

28 and only 1.

Took me forever to find a chick worthy of getting the D.  Both because girls these days are not women, and I spent my time doing the things I wanted to do...which wasn't running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to get laid.

I place boys and girls (not men and women) with high body counts in the same category anyways *shrug*

Originally Posted by Credo

28 and only 1.

Took me forever to find a chick worthy of getting the D.  Both because girls these days are not women, and I spent my time doing the things I wanted to do...which wasn't running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to get laid.

I place boys and girls (not men and women) with high body counts in the same category anyways *shrug*

Lack of self-respect.

28 and only 1.

Have you really EVER only wanted one girl though? Your post comes off as being very smug imo..  like the girl that can't find a suitable mate and uses the excuse "I'm just looking for someone who deserves me."  Maybe it's a lack of appeal that has determined your sex life...  Some of us just find sex as a very desirable and pleasurable act and want to experience it with several different partners, doesn't mean we lack self respect at all.

I don't know.  Just my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by D723

28 and only 1.

Some of us just find sex as a very desirable and pleasurable act and want to experience it with several different partners, doesn't mean we lack self respect at all.

I don't know.  Just my 2 cents.
yea was sitting here really trying to figure out how they came up with the term "lack of self respect."

wow... I see the light... I see y nters dog every girl they see, call obvious dimes average, call thick beautiful things fat.... Cause all yall germans(fresh prince)

Nobody up here gets any... Lol... Im tellin u fellas, youre in for a rude awakening once you take the training wheels off... lol.. I cant believe yall dudes puttin up soccer scores...lol..I honestly stopped counting bk in high school but im at least puttin up college bball numbers....if we talkin top nd piping then im kobe.....in toronto...

Lol..cant believe I slept on this thread..lmao.. Nters are confusing

Originally Posted by VA757VA

wow... I see the light... I see y nters dog every girl they see, call obvious dimes average, call thick beautiful things fat.... Cause all yall germans(fresh prince)

Nobody up here gets any... Lol... Im tellin u fellas, youre in for a rude awakening once you take the training wheels off... lol.. I cant believe yall dudes puttin up soccer scores...lol..I honestly stopped counting bk in high school but im at least puttin up college bball numbers....if we talkin top nd piping then im kobe.....in toronto...

Lol..cant believe I slept on this thread..lmao.. Nters are confusing

WATCH OUT FELLAS.

We got an Alpha on our hands!

type of dude that smashes undesirable whales then tells his boys she was thick
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Im honestly surprised at the low numbers 
laugh.gif
. I swear race and  ancestry factors in to this lol...colombian men are just dogs loll

on 19 at the age of 20....high school and college mannn
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom