Any other guys into Chick Flicks?

Originally Posted by Smedroc

This chick i know got me 5-6 chickflick dvds for xmas..... think she tryna tun me into a simp
smh.gif
laugh.gif

last chick flick i saw was probably 'vicky, christina, barcelona'.....however thats almost a dude flick cuz son be killing it in that
pimp.gif
VCB is definitely not a chick flick. Nor is Annie Hall.

But, yes, Juan Antonio is that dude. He bagged every broad in the film- Vicky, Cristina, Penelope
pimp.gif

some consider love&basketball to be a chick flick, but its one of my favorite movies of all time... OF ALL TIME!

I don't count 500 Days of Summer as a "chick flick". My idea of a chick flick would be 500 Dresses, Bride Wars, or Sex in the City.

The way I see it, there seems to be a new genre of 'love-story' films that appeal to both genders such as 500 Days of Summer and Eternal Sunshine ofthe Spotless Mind.

Originally Posted by calikev34

some consider love&basketball to be a chick flick, but its one of my favorite movies of all time... OF ALL TIME!

No.

I like chick flicks but i never told anyone. I actually purchased hes just not that into you and i never buy dvd's. Good Movie

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

I don't count 500 Days of Summer as a "chick flick". My idea of a chick flick would be 500 Dresses, Bride Wars, or Sex in the City.

The way I see it, there seems to be a new genre of 'love-story' films that appeal to both genders such as 500 Days of Summer and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
this.

and if you liked the notebook, go watch Atonement.

I hate most of them my gf wants to watch....It's Complicated was pretty trash and long as hell....My favorite one has to be The Break Up....Vince Vaughn isjust funny to me so I enjoyed it a little bit

Originally Posted by Late80s

The way I see it, there seems to be a new genre of 'love-story' films that appeal to both genders such as 500 Days of Summer and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
this.

forgot about atonement, it was really good.
i dont see how its like the notebook though.
and Closer i just watched that not to long ago. that's another one of my favorites. Clive Owen is boss

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Late80s

this.

forgot about atonement, it was really good.
i dont see how its like the notebook though.
and Closer i just watched that not to long ago. that's another one of my favorites. Clive Owen is boss

its not like the notebook at all except that is a tragic love story set in the 1940s one is a poor boy the other a wealthy heiress...

500 Days of Summer to me is def. not a 'chick flick' but the guy I went with acted hormonal during the movie so who knows.
laugh.gif
I agree with whoeversaid a new genre of love-story movies is on the rise.

If it's a good movie I'll watch it. A lot of great movies are considered chick flicks.

movie-when-harry-met-sally11.jpg
high_fidelity.jpg

Do I watch the average chick flick like "He's Just Not That Into You"? Nah.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

i cried during "The Notebook"

roll.gif

although i didn't cry i did enjoy the notebook. I found it to be a really good depiction of the horror of Alzheimer's disease.

Back
Top Bottom