Any other guys into Chick Flicks?

It depends who the cast is
laugh.gif
Scarlett in He's Just Not That IntoYou
devil.gif

Some are appreciated though
pimp.gif

I didnt like he's not that into you. I was kind of bored but one of my favorite Chick flicks is 27 Dresses

I watched, he's just not that into you, it was pretty good. devil wears prada isnt bad.

I grew up with my sister who is only like 2 years my senior, so when we we're little and went to blockbust i would rent 3 ninjas every week ( i dont knowwhy we didnt just buy it) and she rented chick flicks, so now when i watch them, they're not THAT bad. the notebook is decent, girl loves it

Originally Posted by sneakerhead24

i liked 500 days of Summer.

Zooey
pimp.gif
My bro obsessed with this because it portrayed his situation back in '09. But, this movie still piff tho
pimp.gif

one of my favorite movies is the notebook, almost cried, i had to hold the tears back.

honestly, i don't mind watching a chick flick here and there, like romantic-comedies.

pretty good viewing IMO

Originally Posted by toast1985

I'm watching 'He's Just Not That into You' like the 2nd time this week.

I know I'm not the only one who enjoys these flicks.

laugh.gif
i came in here to mention this one. Caught it the other day, goodstuff.

Plus, so many cuties in this movie
pimp.gif

I like them as long as they are more mature chick flicks...500 Days of Summer, The Holiday, and In Her Shoes FTW

I like a chick flick like every other dude..

The Proposal was good..which was the last chick flick that i saw..

This chick i know got me 5-6 chickflick dvds for xmas..... think she tryna tun me into a simp
smh.gif
laugh.gif

last chick flick i saw was probably 'vicky, christina, barcelona'.....however thats almost a dude flick cuz son be killing it in that
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom