Any legit eyeglasses website on line? for cheap?

if you want cheap boutique style glasses but not brand named:  warbyparker.com
$95 shipped which includes Rx Lens!  You can have them ship out 5 pairs for free for you to try on as well. jus sayin..

$95 shipped which includes Rx Lens!  You can have them ship out 5 pairs for free for you to try on as well. jus sayin..

Originally Posted by lokiD40

I have purchased two different frames from them and like them more than the Burberry and Ray Ban frames I used to own.

I have purchased two different frames from them and like them more than the Burberry and Ray Ban frames I used to own.

Back
Top Bottom