Any HTC Mogul owners out there still? (KK's LOADED ROM has free Sprint Navigation.)

ayo, stop that

lmao, son peeped my page and got BRONX, NY

disregard that message G

holy crap look how fast mine is coming...

CHANTILLY,
VA, US 01/22/2009 7:03 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
01/22/2009 6:30 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
01/22/2009 6:10 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
01/22/2009 5:49 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
LOUISVILLE,
KY, US 01/22/2009 4:33 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
01/22/2009 12:17 A.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 01/22/2009 1:11 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

same day delivery??

SPRINT SHIPPING FTW

i should have it around 11-12 this morning i had it shipped to my job, and i work like a block away from the UPS building
pimp.gif

tried last night said they got a shipment of moguls in. I wonder how long it will take til they run out hmmm?

I ordered mine at around 2pm yesterday and got it at noon today. It's charging now.

Thanks again.

damn i didnt think i would get everything with it, this thing comes with the whole kitten kaboodle lol, chargers new carrying pouch, extra battery SD card usbcables all that, NIIICE!!

now i just gotta wait til i get off work to hit up sprint n transfer my contacts over then ill activate it
pimp.gif

***************MAJOR UPDATE MY FELLOW NT'ERS*****************

HURRY UP AND HEAD OUR TO SPRINT AND PLACE YOUR ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST I CALLED THE INSURANCE AND THEY SAID THEY WILL SEND ME ANOTHER MOGUL AND AND $50 DEDUCTABLE, I SAID NO BUENO AND HUNG UP. WENT TO THE LINK THAT THEGENEROUS AND HELPFUL MR. P GAVE, JUST TO TRY IT OUT AGAIN, AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!!!

NEVER GIVE HOPE UP, AND BE PATIENT!!!!!!

Phone Replacement Order Summary
Customer Name BILLY JAIE BATINO
Wireless Number (XXX) XXX-XXXX
Defective Model UTSTAR PPC6800 QWERTY CAM
MSN/ESN 05413748392
Main Issue Buttons Do Not Work
Additional Issues unresponsive keypad and wheel, screen turns white randomly after using the internet, randomly freezes while using the internet, it says ihave a text message but when i open it, there is nothing.

Replacement Model UTStarcom Touch Pro Handset Kit

Replacement Charge $0.00 plus applicable taxes

Email Address XXXXXXXXXXX
Contact Number (XXX) XXX-XXXX

Shipping Address BILLY JAIE BATINO
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

AND HERE'S MY EMAIL CONFIRMATION:

Sprint Order Confirmation
InboxX

Reply to all
Forward
Reply by chat
Filter messages like this
Print
Add to Contacts list
Delete this message
Report phishing
Report not phishing
Show original
Show in fixed width font
Show in variable width font
Message text garbled?
Why is this spam/nonspam?
[email protected] to me
show details 11:47 AM (5 minutes ago) Reply

Dear Valued Sprint Customer:

We would like to thank you for your recent Phone Replacement Order, and apologize for the
problems you are experiencing with your phone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order Summary:
Order Number: XXXXXXX
Wireless Phone Number: (XXX)XXX-5936

NOTE: Please keep this Order Number for your records, as it will be needed in the event
you wish to check the status of your order during the return process.

Defective Phone Information:
Model Name: UTSTAR PPC6800 QWERTY CAM
Serial Number: 05413748392

Replacement Phone Information:
Model Name: UTStarcom Touch Pro Handset Kit
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: Replacement orders are shipped via UPS standard overnight. Please allow
2 - 3 business days for arrival of your Phone Replacement shipment.
Return Instructions:

As a friendly reminder, please be sure to return your defective phone to us within 15
days to avoid a non-refundable charge to your Sprint account of $50 - $200, depending on
the phone model.

- Note: In addition to the charges above, Sprint reserves the right to charge an
additional fee of $75-$125 for phones that are found to either be damaged beyond
repair or exhibit no sign of defect.

Thank you,
Sprint Device Support

Please note that this message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot
accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

AGAIN BIG UPS AND GOOD LOOKS TO MR. P!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^u it did pimpin, jz keep trying don't give up hope. Mr. P my bad I missed that guess I was to excited, I don't know how do edit it, pls pm me in howto do it n if u got any info on apps that I can get, again thanks again playa

So ive been trying all morning..and finally about 20 minutes ago..It worked..there showing the touch pro's..My wife is gonna be hella happy..Thanks OP..andthanks NT..I might even get a meal outta this..

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

damn i didnt think i would get everything with it, this thing comes with the whole kitten kaboodle lol, chargers new carrying pouch, extra battery SD card usb cables all that, NIIICE!!

now i just gotta wait til i get off work to hit up sprint n transfer my contacts over then ill activate it
pimp.gif

Why don't you just back them up using a program?

Sounds like I need to try this.

So ive been trying all morning..and finally about 20 minutes ago..It worked..there showing the touch pro's..My wife is gonna be hella happy..Thanks OP..and thanks NT..I might even get a meal outta this..

When you say you've been trying all morning, has it not been going through or have they kept showing moguls and then eventually TPs? I don't want totry this and then a mogul show up, or is that just how its been working?

DO I have to cal them up to activate?? Cause he activation software on the phone is not working right now

Hopefully I didn't get a defective like the first Mogul I had to return

[table][tr][td]Customer Name[/td] [td]BARACK ODRAMA
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wireless Number[/td] [td](773)459-****[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Defective Model[/td] [td]UTSTAR PPC6800 QWERTY CAM[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MSN/ESN[/td] [td]05413731865[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Main Issue[/td] [td]Buttons Do Not Work[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Additional Issues[/td] [td]The keys are EXTREMELY non-responsive, As well the touch screen.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Replacement Model[/td] [td]UTStarcom Touch Pro Handset Kit[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Replacement Charge[/td] [td]$0.00 plus applicable taxes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Email Address[/td] [td]*****@gmail.com[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Contact Number[/td] [td]773459****[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping Address[/td] [td]BARACK ODRAMA
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500[/td] [/tr][/table]

"YES!"

what do i track my order number under?

EDIT:

Not all tracking information is available at this time. Please try again later.

[table][tr][td]Tracking Number:[/td] [td]cobra kai[/td] [td]
1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Status:[/td] [td] Not Available[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

EDIT:

1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Status:[/td] [td]Not Available[/td] [/tr][/table]

Is that tracking information suppose to be in the 'Sprint Order Confirmation' e-mail or a separate e-mail?

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

EDIT:

1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Status:[/td] [td]Not Available[/td] [/tr][/table]

Is that tracking information suppose to be in the 'Sprint Order Confirmation' e-mail or a separate e-mail?

I got my tracking info from the sprint order confirmation, but it won't let me track it on the ups website.

Back
Top Bottom