Any HTC Mogul owners out there still? (KK's LOADED ROM has free Sprint Navigation.)

Well, I just went through the order process. My Mogul doesn't have many problems besides an occasional screen freezing. However, I don't think thatproblem is reliable though. They said if they find the phone to be non-defective, they will charge you $75-$125. I guess that's not bad if you get a newTP. I gotta put my sister on to this.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

nerd.gif

So after they send out the phone to you how does it work from there? Would i have to call sprint and get it activated? Will my current mogul be shut off? Will the number be automatically transfered?

Thanks
pimp.gif
Call Sprint from another phone or landline or whatever and they'll probably have you read off some numbers from the battery and then programyour new phone with your number. That's it.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

sucks that i dont have insurance

I think it might be $125 without insurance. My homegirl went to a sprint store like 2 weeks ago in orlando to get a replacement for her mogul. They told herthey didnt have any in stock, but she could have the TP for $125 since she didnt have any insurance.

so wait, if I have insurance, then I'm safe from the "if we find your phone non-defective...." etc.?

I think even if your phone is found as non-defective, you'll only be charged the 75-125. Insurance won't save you from that.

I doubt they'd charge you though because most Moguls have had the keyboard issues and especially the white spots. Regardless...0-125 for a TP is a steal.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

so wait, if I have insurance, then I'm safe from the "if we find your phone non-defective...." etc.?
yeah. call they bluff on that. they not gonna do nothing

The Mogul sucks, had 4 of those phones due to defects (keyboard, camera, unresponsive, etc.) I threatened Sprint that I would break my contract and they sentme a BlackBerry Curve. I will never own anything HTC makes for Sprint. Good luck with those phones, you will need it.

The TP is head and shoulders above the Mogul.
laugh.gif

I knew the Mogul would be a problem when I felt like it wasn't much of a step above the PPC-6700...excluding the GPS capabilities.

i dont have a Mogul!!!!

i have a Moto Q9C....but i'm beasting for a Touch Pro...u think it'll work or will they send me the Diamond or Blackberry Curve joint...if so i'lljust keep my Moto Q9C....damn i need that Touch Pro in my life....Marcus wut u think?

Well...if your Moto has a defect of any kind, you could always just follow the link, put in your info, and ESN and see what Sprint is offering in exchange forit...if anything.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

yeah. call they bluff on that. they not gonna do nothing
I think I am. Sprint to me has always been a little loosey-goosey, if you catch my drift.

LoL, I just stepped on my touch pro by accident anyways. But yea, I can confirm they're doing this in store too if you don't want to bother withonline. My nephew was excited as @@%%. He took his Mogul up there and came back with a Touch Diamond.

Hey, DatZ...do you think if I receive my TP today and take it up to a Sprint store NIB, would they let me exchange it for a TD? I really don't want 2TP's.
laugh.gif

They should. I don't know how they are in yall's cities, but in mine they're dumb and easy as hell.

@%@?! The first time I did it it took me to phoneclaim.com, now I see where all of you went. %*@! it, I'm going to do it again and just call phoneclaim andtell them to cancel since they were going to charge 50 to my Sprint bill

Yo Def works I had to call sprint because I didnt have the Pin for my account but they def jus sent my confirmation.... Thanks to the original poster I beenwaiting on a Touch Pro for a grip now. I actually was gonna skip and get the Palm Pre but looks like IM good for a minute.... Oh and of course I got it forFREE

The main issue with the Mogul was the memory leakage and abrupt closing of programs.
My main issue with my Mogul is that my first one broke and the replacements screen is so unresponsive I know I'm going to break the thingeventually with the stylus. I sometimes have to hit it that hard and I don't like how my text messages are now a conversation instead of a single text. It might be a way to fix that though but I just haven't looked into it.

^U wont have to pay anything.... But now I gotta ask how do I break my Mogul without it looking intentiona????l.... Oh and thanks to SoleWoman and the otherNTer for those PMs i appreciate it (forgot to say that in my last post)

I'm on the phone with them now because for some reason my user/password isn't working online...
smh.gif

I never have any luck with Sprint related $%%%. It took me a year to get Sero...SMFH.

Somebody let me know what to do...They're talking about a $50 deductible
indifferent.gif

Yo...I remember pressing on the screen HARD sometimes.
laugh.gif

And Barack...why do it through the phone? *!!% them. Just use the link.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

^U wont have to pay anything.... But now I gotta ask how do I break my Mogul without it looking intentiona????l.... Oh and thanks to SoleWoman and the other NTer for those PMs i appreciate it (forgot to say that in my last post)
just take the stylus and push in the part that charges the phone.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Yo...I remember pressing on the screen HARD sometimes.
laugh.gif

And Barack...why do it through the phone? *!!% them. Just use the link.
It won't let me log in...
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom