Another L for LeBron

http://www.cnbc.com/id/32798277

check the sig. yeah. I'm a a hater.
grin.gif

Let me just say that I'm one of the biggest Lebron hates out there.

But your post doesn't make any sense. MJ having amassed that fortune has nothing to do with Lebron. We'll see who has more money when Lebron is givinghis Hall of Fame induction speech.

Revenue= sales (to keep it simple). That doesn't even take out COGS or operating expenses. This thread is dumb on so many levels. Honestly I reallydon't care if LBJ becomes a billionaire.

indifferent.gif
What a dumb thread.

LeBron has made around $200 million at the age of 25. According to Forbes he made $40 mill last year...$5 million less than MJ.

If that's taking an "L" then you need to have your head examined.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

indifferent.gif
What a dumb thread.

LeBron has made around $200 million at the age of 25. According to Forbes he made $40 mill last year...$5 million less than MJ.

man ill take that L every year

Lebron is a very successful guy. If i choose to hate i rather hate his friends. Those 3 friends of his are riding him all the way to the bank. I heard they allmake like 4 , 5 mils a years easily.

If LeBron's taking L's wit his money... %@%$ sounds so dumb you can't even create a punchline for it.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

indifferent.gif
What a dumb thread.

man ill take that L every year
Me too, you could call me whatever you want

Back
Top Bottom