Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

Snips
bT*xJmx*PTEyNDE2NzM5OTM1NjkmcHQ9MTI*MTY3NDEwMDI1OCZwPTI3MDgxJmQ9d2lkZ2V*UGxheWVyQmxvZyZnPTImdD*mbz*xNzBlNjM5ZjRiYzc*N2RkYjNlNTdkOGE1NjQ4YmI1NCZvZj*w.gif

t.gif

Underground sounds like it's gonna be trash.

Wide Awake seems like it'll be good [color= rgb(0, 102, 51)]$$$[/color]. No voice bull %++* on that track.
pimp.gif

Y'all are wildin' if you don't think Em sells 2 million within SIX months...that's an EASY $50 for homie.

stay wide awake sounds like d12s american psycho 2

but damn, i wish it was may 19th. stay wide awake sounds sweet. not to sure about the other one though

The last 5 seconds of stay wide awake on that snippet are
eek.gif

Of course I can't judge a song by 5 seconds... but has potential

Not sure how I feel about the other one

That Stay Wide Awake beat sounds SICK

Underground sounded sick, reminded me of the intro to Still Dont Give A %$!$ and Criminal, and then the beat dropped
ohwell.gif

I think the album is gonna suck, I told myself 3am sucked but I can't get that joint out my head. It might take a week to grow on you when it drops likemost classic albums do.

Can any of you relate to Ironman or Wolverine?

Then why go see the movie?

shut up and enjoy the music and stop nit picking and trying to find every little thing to nag about jeez. NT music forum is worse then that broad you smashedand just wont leave your house aftwards. It's cool for a minute and then it becomes all bad.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

I think the album is gonna suck, I told myself 3am sucked but I can't get that joint out my head. It might take a week to grow on you when it drops like most classic albums do.

...make up ya damn mind. First you say you think it's gonna suck, then you insinuate it will be a classic? 3am sucks yet you can't stop playing it? Whyare people so afraid to admit they like something?

smh.gif
@ me for reaching 100 posts in a week.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

shut up and enjoy the music and stop nit picking and trying to find every little thing to nag about jeez. NT music forum is worse then that broad you smashed and just wont leave your house aftwards. It's cool for a minute and then it becomes all bad.

-The Juice

Wolverine was an AWFUL movie
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

shut up and enjoy the music and stop nit picking and trying to find every little thing to nag about jeez. NT music forum is worse then that broad you smashed and just wont leave your house aftwards. It's cool for a minute and then it becomes all bad.

-The Juice

Wolverine was an AWFUL movie
smh.gif
but Ironman was straight piff
pimp.gif

Wolverine was also good.
-The Juice

I know this is the wrong thread... but I respectfully disagree... I was looking forward to Wolverine more than anything else this summer and was ratherdisapointed... but yes Iron Man was great...
pimp.gif
maybe your a Marvel fan... but I still enjoyed both TDK and Watchmen more than both of those.

Back to the topic on hand... if this album delivers... which I am on the fence to if it will or wont... it will be the first thing I've bought since SeeingSounds last June

And Old Time's Sake is growing on me a lot... sounds like an Em/Dre track from the em show era

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I know this is the wrong thread... but I respectfully disagree... I was looking forward to Wolverine more than anything else this summer and was rather disapointed... but yes Iron Man was great...
pimp.gif
maybe your a Marvel fan... but I still enjoyed both TDK and Watchmen more than both of those.

Back to the topic on hand... if this album delivers... which I am on the fence to if it will or wont... it will be the first thing I've bought since Seeing Sounds last June

And Old Time's Sake is growing on me a lot... sounds like an Em/Dre track from the em show era
The Watchmen > Ironman, TDK, Spiderman, X-Men.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom