Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

nerd.gif

My Mom is decent...only halfway through my first listen though. The voice pops up during the chorus.

Edit: Heath Ledger bobblehead Em's an idiot
laugh.gif

My Mom was cool, nothing outrageous. Good song pretty much telling how his mom got him hooked on drugs.

My Mom is one of those brassy Dr Dre beats, talkin all about mom dukes and the relationship, classic %+!# (not classic song just what hes talkin bout)

Bagpipes is cool beat has that arabian thing goin that mad people use now, sounds good so far

Em just doesn't give a !%%#. I can't really listen to this %!%!, but he makes it sound so sweet.
laugh.gif

Oh well.

And the album hasn't fully leaked yet, OP.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

And the album hasn't fully leaked yet, OP.
Where did My Mom come from then? 20 minutes ago when I last checked this thread, only Insane and Dr. Westhad been leaked.

I check right now and My Mom and Bagpipes from Baghdad?

Nothing else has leaked yet...
nerd.gif
come on i wanna hear Stay Wide Awake before I gotta go work.. oh well only 4 hour shift

yeah its gotta be coming real soon, I gotta say I'm happy with these last 2 song leaks...My Mom is ridiculous but it works mad good as a concept track

How does this leaking work out anyway
laugh.gif
Em just throw the album on Itunes so I can buy it instead of downloadin 1 song every 3 hours.

Am I the only one who is feelin' "Insane"? Flow is on point. Beat is sick. Yeah he's rapping crazy lyrics, but the song IS called INSANE. Istill haven't found "My Mom" or "Bagpipes From Baghdad" yet..

It looks l ike this album is gonna be better than Encore but not as good as the other albums. Good, not great. Hopefully the rest of the songs blow me out ofthe water.

Man im waiting....we made you, crack a bottle, 3am, and old times sake is all im listening to til i buy it on the 19th....

@%%% i dont want to dl this ##$% track by track. Cant this *#**$ just leak the whole album.

Back
Top Bottom