Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

ya i bet 1 guy $20 and the other $50 that it would sell more than the carter 3 even with these 3 "ok" and 1 horrible track i still think i got it

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

the whole theme of 3am is corny? hmmmmmmmmmm so why did you listen to it and why do you care so much? which goes back to my original point, WHY ARE YOU HERE?

i dont know what im speaking on? LMAO ... actually the only reason im responding to you is because i DO know what im speaking on ... i was lucky/unlucky enough to come from one place and make it to another, but it doesnt change the fact that i was there at one point ... i can drive right now and get whatever i want from numerous people and if i was fired tomorrow and couldnt find a job i know i could at least resort to that and get by ... thats the real world and guess what, id probably pop some pills to deal with the depression that failing in life would cause ...

i swear the world would be a better place if people stopped trying to be so "hard" all the time ...

All the babbling you doing isn't gonna change his opinion. Why do you care if someone else likes it anyway? If you enjoy it that should be all thatmatters, no?

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

I made a $50 bet Em would sell 2 mil with in 6 months....how do I look??

good money fam....
I'm the only one who thinks that was a horrible bet?
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by jrp44

JPioneer wrote:

sdfbheat wrote:

deepinthajeep wrote:

I made a $50 bet Em would sell 2 mil with in 6
months....how do I look??

good money fam....
I'm the only one who thinks that was a horrible bet?
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Yes

imo opinion its 50/50... i think he's losing some fans wit this @#$#... and its not like songs are going to get him new ones...

He is going to definitely sell 2 million albums in 6 months though. Thats easy for Em. Too easy

im not listening to the new song...but out of the 3 ive heard - crack a bottle, we made you, 3am...the album better be a total 180 cause so far those 3 arepretty disappointing

old times sake is a BANGER in the car and is smooth as hell ... 3am is a 9/10 and we made you is eminem selling records just like crack a bottle gives 50 hismoment on relapse ... people need to calm down

2 new snippets out...i'm not listening to any more of the album so what yall think...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

2 new snippets out...i'm not listening to any more of the album so what yall think...

That won't be the only thing you'll hear today...

sounds like it will be wayy better than the tracks he put out already..but it did sound like he uses a LITTLE accent

Back
Top Bottom