Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

yall heard 3am in some head phones while you were cooked yet?
pimp.gif

This isn't shaping up to be a good album at all... He has 20 tracks, 5 of which are skits. We've heard 4 of the 15 songs that will be on the album(3am, Crack A Bottle, We Made You, Old Time's Sake). Out of those songs he's 1/4 IMO (3am, Crack a Bottle is decent until 50 Cent's AWFUL verse).So basically with 3 skippable songs already, the other 11 tracks have to be good/great tracks for this to live up to my expectations. One more dud and it willbe a let down IMO.

1. "Dr. West" (skit)
2. "3 A.M."
3. "My Mom"
4. "Insane"
5. "Bagpipes From Baghdad"
6. "Hello"
7. "Tonya" (skit)
8. "Same Song & Dance"
9. "We Made You"
10. "Medicine Ball"
11. "Paul" (skit)
12. "Stay Wide Awake"
13. "Old Time's Sake" (featuring Dr. Dre)
14. "Must Be the Ganja"
15. "Mr. Mathers"
16. "Déjà Vu"
17. "Beautiful"
18. "Crack a Bottle" (featuring Dr. Dre and 50 Cent)
19. "Steve Berman" (skit)
20. "Underground/ Ken Kaniff"

so when people say he not doing old Eminem numbers.... what numbers are we talking about?
i mean of course he is not... this is a different time of music, and economic climate.... so saying that as if you're making a point is rediculous.
If you want to judge his success... compare it to the big numbers of artist right now, and if his numbers compare to those.... but no way is he doing OLD emnumbers.

oly song ill be skipping so far is we made you. Ive always skipped ems first comedic single....i think we have a dope album coming....i have a feeling"insane" is gonna be just that.

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

Originally Posted by MrWavez

ppl still calling this classic and best album of 09' lol....

The hell are you talking about, it hasn't even came out yet.

Nah, I know..I'm sayin cuz people around the net(a couple people on here too.) on other sites be trippin...with all that "real lyricism" or"real hip hop" BS is comin back with this album...so far this has shown me NOTHING amazing or even something that I would want to mess wit...But itsall good..Different strokes for different folks

i never understood this about eminem and wayne threads in particular ... people who dont like them still feel the need to come in and bash up and down left andright ...

mrwavez ... if you dont like 3am and its not even something that you "would even mess with" then you dont like eminem ... so why are you in here?

just finished it listenin to it for the first time. old times sake is sick. def gon bump this.

Old time sake is that piff!!!!

See his voice is half back...this right here is the "EMINEM SHOW" Em....Screw you guys I #+@%% with it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

anyone notice in the 3 am video he kills the fat black guy in a corrections officer uniform. does the guy remind you of someone? (rick ross)

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

is that u Hailie?

people come in here to see posts like urs... ur love for em obviously goes past the music
sick.gif

and your love for my posts is considered what then? youve quoted me and called me a stan 7 times in the last 24 hours, give it a rest ... i like eminem, ithink hes technically better than any othe rapper out ... i was simply wondering why people go into a thread about a rapper that they dont even like lol ...like damn i dont think ive ever visited a lupe thread because i dont rock with dude at all ... ive never entered a dream thread cuz i dont rock with thateither ... i guess im just wondering why dudes got so much hatred in their hearts
laugh.gif

i dont even care if you dont like em, but like dude above saying even 3am doesnt do anything for him is complete hogwash ... even if you cant rock with thesadistic twisted !@++ at least respect the flow and technical abilities as a rapper ... and if you cant do that, why even enter the thread?

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

ppl still calling this classic and best album of 09' lol....

The hell are you talking about, it hasn't even came out yet.

Nah, I know..I'm sayin cuz people around the net(a couple people on here too.) on other sites be trippin...with all that "real lyricism" or "real hip hop" BS is comin back with this album...so far this has shown me NOTHING amazing or even something that I would want to mess wit...But its all good..Different strokes for different folks

Because lil wayne is an amazing mc right?

iHateTimeDotCom wrote:
Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

is that u Hailie?

people come in here to see posts like urs... ur love for em obviously goes past the music
sick.gif

and your love for my posts is considered what then? youve quoted me and called me a stan 7 times in the last 24 hours, give it a rest ... i like eminem, i think hes technically better than any othe rapper out ... i was simply wondering why people go into a thread about a rapper that they dont even like lol ... like damn i dont think ive ever visited a lupe thread because i dont rock with dude at all ... ive never entered a dream thread cuz i dont rock with that either ... i guess im just wondering why dudes got so much hatred in their hearts
laugh.gif

i dont even care if you dont like em, but like dude above saying even 3am doesnt do anything for him is complete hogwash ... even if you cant rock with the sadistic twisted !@++ at least respect the flow and technical abilities as a rapper ... and if you cant do that, why even enter the thread?
its entertaining...

wish we could say the same about your music.

so now you better than em huh man? ... just stay out of the em thread if you hate him that much lol

Back
Top Bottom