Angie Varona: Her story

eek.gif
Is $!## about to get real?

these two ain't even fighting over angie varona.. they're fighting over her ethnicity/nationality.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Tag tam battle?
nerd.gif

Lets do this on some "Anchorman" steez, tomorrow on Crotona Park at the top of the hill....all weapons allowed...Diego the bigger they are the harder they fall ^^^bro, I got the goons on Clinton towers on standby.
NY NTers where you at 
nerd.gif
,someone needs to film this if it does go down (I doubt it 
grin.gif
). Fat Joe thread 2.0
laugh.gif
please somebody film it. I promise when I'm rich ill give the camera man $100
Originally Posted by Bigjeff25

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

This dude bigjeff a damn fool 
laugh.gif

he's like that other guys little puppy.

he's that annoying hype man that pops off the most, then when #!%# goes down, he's the first one to get his ++# beat.
Y u want prob^lems wit me Jordan..U seem like a nicke guy ..would b^ a shame to have to shoot u srs
I'm on tears.

but for real someone take screenshots of every thing before they edit out all of the good stuff like the Fat Joe thread.

Originally Posted by prymone

yooooooooooo lets make this a nt ppv/dvd for profit

call rico and airmax and chunk for a handicap match same night before the main event
and then we can donate the money to charity. Just so you know who doesn't dissaprove.

I'm afraid saying his name will set an alarm off on some he who must not be named type steez.

Looks like the place has been picked? Who ever records this don't be yelling, "World Star! World Star!" I want quality commentary.

this thread is amazing!! Drama and mass all in one!
pimp.gif

so now what I was going to post before getting derailed.

I seen this girl in a pron site, some sort of pictures one and tried to find out who she was FOREVER!

THANK YOU NIKETALK FOR ENDING MY QUEST 

mann yall done goofed

they gonna come thru delete posts suspend and lock this now cus yall changed the title

you not suppose to attract attention

smh

mann yall done goofed

they gonna come thru delete posts suspend and lock this now cus yall changed the title

smh
And face another 20 pages of just talking?

Nah......

Put up or shut up.

Originally Posted by Brad Fonzworth

Originally Posted by Diego

Let that be the last time you quote me.

see you soon playboy .. if you dont show, there will be pics proving that I was at 167 and grand concourse

drive to his block an bust them shots off right now if you bout that life to let em know u serious
pimp.gif

something tells me if they lived in different states there would be alot more tough talk goin on. being from the same area not so much since it can get really real

mann yall done goofed

smh

I dont see why, everything is within rules..

change the title back.. OP you gonna get this locked and get
me banned for the zillionth time..

jeff holla at me bruh, we gonna be out there like at 5 oclock since he probably gets home from work around that time.. I'm a see
if rico wanna come with me, I'm sure he'll wanna join

dana gang/ bun getterz

Back
Top Bottom