and we're done

Guess who has the longest winning streak now? 
smile.gif

Fri, Mar 29 vs Charlotte 7:30 PM
Sun, Mar 31 vs Boston 7:30 PM
Tue, Apr 2 @ Miami 8:00 PM TNT
Wed, Apr 3 @ Atlanta 7:00 PM ESPN
Fri, Apr 5 vs Milwaukee 7:30 PM
Sun, Apr 7 @ Oklahoma City 1:00 PM ABC
Tue, Apr 9 vs Washington 7:30 PM
Thu, Apr 11 @ Chicago 8:00 PM TNT
Fri, Apr 12 @ Cleveland 7:30 PM
Sun, Apr 14 vs Indiana 3:30 PM
Mon, Apr 15 @ Charlotte 7:00 PM
Wed, Apr 17 vs Atlanta 8:00 PM

That's what the rest of it looks like.

Fri, Mar 29 vs Charlotte 7:30 PM - W
Sun, Mar 31 vs Boston 7:30 PM - W
Tue, Apr 2 @ Miami 8:00 PM TNT - L
Wed, Apr 3 @ Atlanta 7:00 PM ESPN - W
Fri, Apr 5 vs Milwaukee 7:30 PM - W
Sun, Apr 7 @ Oklahoma City 1:00 PM ABC - L
Tue, Apr 9 vs Washington 7:30 PM - W
Thu, Apr 11 @ Chicago 8:00 PM TNT - L
Fri, Apr 12 @ Cleveland 7:30 PM - W
Sun, Apr 14 vs Indiana 3:30 PM - L
Mon, Apr 15 @ Charlotte 7:00 PM - W
Wed, Apr 17 vs Atlanta 8:00 PM - W

8-4 is my guess. 52 - 30.

Earlier today (before the Memphis game) I mentioned we need to go 9-4 the rest of the way for me to feel good about things. So I'm seeing it pretty much the same way you are HTTB.

I'll happily trade one of those other W's for a Miami one though.
laugh.gif

Fri, Mar 29 vs Charlotte 7:30 PM - W
Sun, Mar 31 vs Boston 7:30 PM - W
Tue, Apr 2 @ Miami 8:00 PM TNT - L
Wed, Apr 3 @ Atlanta 7:00 PM ESPN - W
Fri, Apr 5 vs Milwaukee 7:30 PM - W
Sun, Apr 7 @ Oklahoma City 1:00 PM ABC - L
Tue, Apr 9 vs Washington 7:30 PM - W
Thu, Apr 11 @ Chicago 8:00 PM TNT - L
Fri, Apr 12 @ Cleveland 7:30 PM - W
Sun, Apr 14 vs Indiana 3:30 PM - L
Mon, Apr 15 @ Charlotte 7:00 PM - W
Wed, Apr 17 vs Atlanta 8:00 PM - W

8-4 is my guess. 52 - 30.

I say we beat Indiana and Miami.

54-28 :nerd:

Last edited:
We gotta win some of those games against the playoff teams. You have us losing to every playoff team except the hawks and Celtics pretty much. Even if we took a night off against a bad team and take an unplanned L. We have to show up and show we can beat playoff teams during this final stretch to the playoffs.

Good win. **** the referees. Rigging too much. Way to ruin our chance for blowout win against one of the best defensive teams. JR is really unstoppable when he drives to the basket. Amare's absence is a blessing in disguise for us. Iman Shumpert reminds me of Bruce Bowen. He's a killer on the corner.

Last edited:
I think jr snatched that 6th man from crawford

definitely something that crossed my mind during the game.

nobody is expecting JR to keep up 30 a game, but I believe he's gunna keep attacking the rim (which means more PPG, higher FG%, and FTAs.) On top of that the knicks need to keep up the winning and also get some national TV Ws against playoff opponents.

When it's time for the voters to cast their 6th man, they're gunna remember what's fresh in their mind. And that's JR getting buckets and helping the Knicks close out the season with Ws.

I love how JR is playing, but there's a part of me hoping he doesn't price himself off this team. when it's free agency time, there might be a team with cap space that believes he can be Harden lite.

Last edited:
I say we beat Indiana and Miami.

54-28 :nerd:

I think we will beat Indy at home. I predicted 53 wins at the start of the season and I am sticking with it. I think they will finish relatively strong at 53 -29.

Good win tonight....allowing Memphis back in the game bothered me but I still am really loving how JR is playing. He just has to keep this attacking style up into the playoffs.

Dude, seriously feels like it was yesterday that we were like 2-3 game back from Miami, almost had the best record going into the all star break. We were talking about coach woody being the all-star game coach.

Look up at the standings, were like 12 games back now lol. All good tho, let's get a 10 gamer ourselves. Nice win tonight.

Last edited:
Dude, seriously feels like it was yesterday that we were like 2-3 game back from Miami, almost had the best record going into the all star break. We were talking about coach woody being the all-star game coach.

Look up at the standings, were like 12 games back now lol. All good tho, let's get a 10 gamer ourselves. Nice win tonight.

If it wasn't for Miami going off in that crazy 27 game win streak, the 1st seed would be a lot closer. Just how things are.

I still say we shouldn't get the 2nd seed and try to get a seed that matches us up with either Atlanta, Miwaukee or Brooklyn.

Indian and Chicago will face eachother int he first round and who ever wins that series--we'd face in the 2nd round. Hoping it's Indiana, because we do not match up well against Chicago by any means.

I think we will beat Indy at home. I predicted 53 wins at the start of the season and I am sticking with it. I think they will finish relatively strong at 53 -29.

Good win tonight....allowing Memphis back in the game bothered me but I still am really loving how JR is playing. He just has to keep this attacking style up into the playoffs.

Yeah I think we will beat Indiana, Think we will lose to Miami though

Back
Top Bottom