and we're done

Thats one thing they can't say Msg announcers are bias

Which announcers shouldn't be, that's why I think we have the most fair announcers in the league. Ever watch a Cavs game? Heat game? Or even the Lakers? Or any other teams?

The slurpage is awful. New York City has more proffesional standards, that goes for the Yes network as well.

A born and bred NYC dude like Breen tho, deep down you know he's a Knick fan. That's why he's over critical at times, because he's acting on emotion. Which tells you he cares. I got no problem with Breen. Much rather have Marv Albert, but Dolan fired his *** for calling the Knicks pathetic in 2004, even tho he was a Knick fan deep down inside to.

Crazy tho, you don't fire Marv for biting and slamming prostitutes but you fire him for calling the Knicks a joke lol. Dolan man :smh:

i wish more of us realized this cause that is exactly what it is, a losers mentality.  although it is kinda understandable from a fan standpoint given our recent history.

Yeah man I am glad you agree with me and I do get it regarding the teams recent history but there is no "perfect road" to a title. You have to beat the best and who is put out there in font of you and I believe this team is capable of doing that and getting to the ECF or beyond.

Last edited:
i wish more of us realized this cause that is exactly what it is, a losers mentality.  although it is kinda understandable from a fan standpoint given our recent history.

Yeah man I am glad you agree with me and I do get it regarding the teams recent history but there is no "perfect road" to a title. You have to beat the best and who is put out there in font of you and I believe this team is capable of doing that and getting to the ECF or beyond.

That's positive thinking, Dex. I wish I was as confident as you are. I guess the upcoming game with Indiana will help us get a better idea of how we match up against them. The first game we won. The second game Melo was out and the last game we just didn't have it that night. If we're completely healthy--We can take them. I'd rather Chicago of Indiana play Miami in the playoffs to beat them up a little. I'd rather see the Pacer go up against them in all honesty.

Last edited:
If this team gets back to the form they were in to start the season, we can beat anyone...that's what still gives me a bit of confidence going into the playoffs.

They've been looking better of late (albeit against weaker competition), so hopefully that's a sign that we're getting back on track.

Where's my well wishes ?
:frown:

On an off topic. I've begun my MTA bus training.
Its hard as hell to drive these things. You have to basically forget how to drive a car. And a damn instructor is in your ears buzzing all the time when you are behind the wheel

Where's my well wishes ?

Its hard as hell to drive these things. You have to basically forget how to drive a car. And a damn instructor is in your ears buzzing all the time when you are behind the wheel
I always wonder how the hell they do that. You driving the regular one or the double right now?

Some of the turns they make are magic.

Where's my well wishes ?

How'd you get a gig like that? I've always wondered how those bus drivers get their job.

Hold on to the MTA job. Nice benefits and the overtime pay is pretty decent. I've heard driving an MTA bus is HIGHLY stressful though.

That's positive thinking, Dex. I wish I was as confident as you are. I guess the upcoming game with Indiana will help us get a better idea of how we match up against them. The first game we won. The second game Melo was out and the last game we just didn't have it that night. If we're completely healthy--We can take them. I'd rather Chicago of Indiana play Miami in the playoffs to beat them up a little. I'd rather see the Pacer go up against them in all honesty.

I hear you Raafi, I am going to have to co-sign what HTTB said. If this team plays defense and has the great ball movement like they did in the beginning of the season and starting to show now along with being healthy then they can beat anyone. I get the concern about Chicago because they have given us trouble but I do think we will make adjustments if we meet them again. I am confident because like I thought this team would start to play their best ball as the playoffs neared which honestly is what we all should want going into the postseason.

Throwback you gonna be driving in BK?

Last edited:
Where's my well wishes ?
frown.gif

How'd you get a gig like that? I've always wondered how those bus drivers get their job.

Hold on to the MTA job. Nice benefits and the overtime pay is pretty decent. I've heard driving an MTA bus is HIGHLY stressful though.
get a CDL class b license.

i got one but would NEVER do it, dealing with da public in a MTA that doesn't involve toting a hammer isn't da business.

Melo having a interview with Francesa. Dude is in his car headed to msg blasting his music. You could barely hear half :lol: :smh:

its stressful if you allow things to tick you off... you will have your days where you are just annoyed.
My brother already is a driver and he leaves all the BS at work and doesn't let these people stress him out.

And to apply for the job you can just keep checking the MTA website and civil service website for postings.
When you see that its open for applications you put in for it and somewhere down the line they send you a letter to take a multiple choice test.

Then after a while, they will inform you when to come in....

In my case I waited from since 08 and I'm NOW getting called up. There was a hiring freeze im not sure if any of you heard. So that's why it took me so long.

OK, K Mart is def trolling with the same accessories as Melo every game. Is it to like maybe throw a defender off if they see Kmart out of the corner of their eyes and they rush to him thinking its Melo leaving Melo or someone else open?

Or maybe hes just being a clown :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom